What Are You Doing? (Part 1)

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
What are you doing?

Use this thread for anything interesting in your life that you are doing (G-Rated).

Dealing with constant spammers. I can't imagine what these people in the Europe and Asia get for registering an account on here. Only 5% of the time they get an actual post onto the site. The other 95% are caught up in spam filters or didn't validate their account.

I know many are bots but there are definitely some humans trying to get on here...

Dealing with constant spammers. I can't imagine what these people in the Europe and Asia get for registering an account on here. Only 5% of the time they get an actual post onto the site. The other 95% are caught up in spam filters or didn't validate their account.

I know many are bots but there are definitely some humans trying to get on here...
Let'em in. Restrict them to the DB. That'll teach'em.

Battling with Target over supply chain systems. If you want to know why this business has lost 50% of its value in the past year this is one of the reasons, suppliers hate working with their federal govt like rules and archaic structure.

Battling with Target over supply chain systems. If you want to know why this business has lost 50% of its value in the past year this is one of the reasons, suppliers hate working with their federal govt like rules and archaic structure.
Drove by Target last night and my wife made the comment, "we haven't been to Target in a longtime." It was a go to place a few years back but is almost off the radar for shopping now.

Technically I think it’s part 117. Glad to have the thread back, Yappi!

In laws are big lake people and in town this weekend. We’re staying at our lake house. Always feels good to impress your FIL with not just the house but also the work done around the property.
Don't you feel like it could be a trap ? Encouraging a wayd thread ?

I will trust Yappi for sure if he resurrects wch or hoffy. Maybe let TigerLB out of cyberjail. No heff, please

Want to a restaurant in Kent called El Dorado's. Driven past it probably a thousand times and never had much interest. Saw some ads for it and decided to give it a try. Not a bad little place but wasn't real excited about the food. Seemed to be alot of regulars in there but they treated us like we were a regular too.

Took my dog to my parents for a puppy play date with their dog. It went well, but my god, I’m absolutely covered in dog hair.

Took my dog to my parents for a puppy play date with their dog. It went well, but my god, I’m absolutely covered in dog hair.
A puppy play date.....now we know why you don't have a woman....may be time to start checking out the dudes.

A puppy play date.....now we know why you don't have a woman....may be time to start checking out the dudes.
It’s no different than a play date for kids. I’m just getting my puppy, acquainted with other dogs.