What are you binge watching now?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
I'm guessing a large number of people are starting to binge watch a few more shows due to the lack of social opportunities lately (ie no sports, bars, restaurants, or get togethers).

Found an interesting entertaining Canadian sitcom on Netflix called Kim's Convenience. Very much enjoying it. Also about 3 episodes into "The Deuce" on HBO. Not sure yet what to think on that one.

Ill take that as a recommendation.

I'm all binged out. Watched everything I think I'd enjoy. Might join Disney +. Anyone have it? Worth it?

It's an entertaining little show about a family that runs a little Korean convenience store in Toronto. It's actually relatively wholesome, something you don't see a lot of these days.

Mandalorian was grade A. Not a huge Star Wars guy but thought it was good, middle episodes were a little un-necessary though... On Disney I have also been watching random Simpsons episodes. Back in the day that show was great.

If you have not seen it yet you need to watch the Wire on Amazon, arguably one of the best TV Show ever. Also good to watch a 2nd time through and pick up many things you didn't catch while just watching the plot the first time through. Same goes with Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Deadwood, and Mad Men. You can also watch for free South Park on their site: https://southpark.cc.com/

I've been watching "The Sinner". For some reason, Netflix started us out on season 2. Just finished that up and thought it was pretty good. Now going back to watch season 1. Doesn't seem like there are too many continuity issues since it appears they are wrapped up pretty tight.

Also started watching "Maniac". Watched the first episode and will keep watching unless it gets too weird.