Western Buckeye League Football 2019

Very good post falcon6766. If OG would mix more passing in the offense they will go deep in the playoffs. They has success against Kenton with the throwing game. My predictions are that all WBL teams win except Wapak in week 11.

Sounds positive. What are they thinking HighSchoolFB45?

This has been in talk since before the summer, they are planning on renovating both the home and away seats in the way that Sidney’s home stands are, with the seats that have backs. If you’ve never been to a game with seat backs, you are truly missing out. They also are adding more seats I believe. They showed the plans on the jumbotron during pregame I can’t exactly remember everything.

This has been in talk since before the summer, they are planning on renovating both the home and away seats in the way that Sidney’s home stands are, with the seats that have backs. If you’ve never been to a game with seat backs, you are truly missing out. They also are adding more seats I believe. They showed the plans on the jumbotron during pregame I can’t exactly remember everything.
Been to plenty with seatbacks! Piqua and Sidney are great stadiums to draw inspiration from. More seating would be a plus.

Speaking of stadium renovations, I heard a rumor a month ago or so that OG was looking into turf. With the HS soccer field basically being unplayable and the baseball team playing at Memorial Park, I could see them potentially just ditching the whole OG road facility and putting the money toward the turf. They could build a softball field at the HS and keep baseball at Memorial Park, which is a much better venue anyway. Falcon6766....any insight?

Haven't heard anything on that front. The OG road facility is currently under renovation. the baseball and softball field are eventually going to be OK. OG school system has recently had an issue over a real lack of money, so I don't see a turf field any where in the future.

Hear is a funny but very true story that happened a few weeks ago. My family and sister's family went trick and treating then out to a restaurant later around 8pm. Our waiter was a young kid nery nice. Almost everyone in our party was wearing Redskins gear and he started talking about a few of our players so my sister asked if he went to Wapak and he said no then told us the school not in the WBL. Later my sister asked if he played football and he said yes Im the starting QB of his school only a sophmore. He told us his stats and very impressive so I said hey our QB is graduating we could use you. He said he would very much like to come and play for Wapak.

Hear is a funny but very true story that happened a few weeks ago. My family and sister's family went trick and treating then out to a restaurant later around 8pm. Our waiter was a young kid nery nice. Almost everyone in our party was wearing Redskins gear and he started talking about a few of our players so my sister asked if he went to Wapak and he said no then told us the school not in the WBL. Later my sister asked if he played football and he said yes Im the starting QB of his school only a sophmore. He told us his stats and very impressive so I said hey our QB is graduating we could use you. He said he would very much like to come and play for Wapak.
Many kids would probably prefer to play at wapak they have a great program and excellent coaches.

Goulet could have started at almost any other school in the WBL, just the best athlete in the school was playing quarterback already. He throws a much better ball than Merricle but he’s not nearly the runner Merricle is. I’m looking forward to watching him next year. Is the school that kid goes to local? You don’t have to say the school so we don’t expose the kid, just wondering if this kid is from around the area so he knows what Wapak is like or if he’s not from around here and have just heard about Wapak.

Goulet could have started at almost any other school in the WBL, just the best athlete in the school was playing quarterback already. He throws a much better ball than Merricle but he’s not nearly the runner Merricle is. I’m looking forward to watching him next year. Is the school that kid goes to local? You don’t have to say the school so we don’t expose the kid, just wondering if this kid is from around the area so he knows what Wapak is like or if he’s not from around here and have just heard about Wapak.
Yes local and he was very framiliar with our program and our players he said he had actually talked with his dad about coming to Wapak has familt there.

Yes local and he was very framiliar with our program and our players he said he had actually talked with his dad about coming to Wapak has familt there.

I’m assuming on who this is but if we’re both thinking about the same person, he’s a good player and has the looks. I’m not sure if he came that they’d move Goulet to another position or if he’d play another position.