Weekend of Past Basketball games on WOSN Channel 44

Tesoro

Well, my weekend wasn't very productive as I was continually glued to the television screen as I watched great games from the past 2004 State semi between Versailles and Bellaire, 1990 Van Wert-St. Henry, 2004 State Semi between St. Henry and Worthington Christian, Many many others...lol.

I was amazed at how much the game has changed. Wish the old game would return.

Kudos to WSON for replaying these games!

Insane92

Well, my weekend wasn't very productive as I was continually glued to the television screen as I watched great games from the past 2004 State semi between Versailles and Bellaire, 1990 Van Wert-St. Henry, 2004 State Semi between St. Henry and Worthington Christian, Many many others...lol.

1990 St Henry/Van Wert game is incredible. One of the best teams this NW Ohio has ever seen in that St Henry team and Hoying/Gardner going shot for shot the last quarter.

thank you for watching. We are looking at adding to our throwback 44 library and broadcasts in the coming months.

Tesoro

thank you for watching. We are looking at adding to our throwback 44 library and broadcasts in the coming months.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was going to send the station an email. Next time...broadcast these when I don't have so much to do at home...lol.

Loved watching those games!!!!!!

Tesoro

1990 St Henry/Van Wert game is incredible. One of the best teams this NW Ohio has ever seen in that St Henry team and Hoying/Gardner going shot for shot the last quarter.
Yes it was! I was there rooting for the skins. Had Heitkamp been healthy that game, I think we would have won :)