Week Six: Forest Park Winton Woods (4-1) at Christian Brothers College High School (4-1) in St. Louis, MO

Lancermania

Lancers lead the way!
The play anyone, anytime, anywhere Warriors will travel 362 miles to play a top tier high school near St. Louis, Missouri. Head Coach Scott Pingel is now in his twelfth season at CBC. His record stands at 122-22 which includes three Missouri Big School 6A state championships in the last five years (2014, 2017, 2018)

Last edited:

I watched CBC on ESPN in a game they lost handily. They did not look very good at all. I expect WW to win as long as their coach removes his head from his butt from Saturday.

Not to take exception to your title Lancermania, but its not "Forest Park" but Forest Park, Greenhills, and Springfield Township. So feel free to refer to it as Cincinnati Winton Woods (4-1) in the future as it is recognized elsewhere.

I'm sure if there has been any changes in the Harbin points calculations, but it always seemed to penalize the Ohio team that did play out of state schools. The Warriors have to watch that closely now as, even though 4-1, they are currently #6 in Region 8 which seems a bit understated.

A LaSalle fan starting a thread about a Winton Woods game is enough to keep Warrior Nation off this thread. The title is all butchered up. ?

Ankle is still sore but he is playing.

Sounds good. Make sure he gets a good spat job on that ankle!

On another note, have the Warriors taken a road trip like this in the past? Can be very taxing on the players. Hopefully you guys can eliminate the mistakes you had last week and represent well for Ohio.

Sounds good. Make sure he gets a good spat job on that ankle!

On another note, have the Warriors taken a road trip like this in the past? Can be very taxing on the players. Hopefully you guys can eliminate the mistakes you had last week and represent well for Ohio.
Yes, they traveled to Columbia, Missouri a few years back

WW looks hung over from last week. Defense is gassed. Defensive line looks woefully out of shape. They certainly looked a lot different against Moe. No swagger at all. Maybe overcome by diesel fumes. Going to be a long ride home. Much different team without MW. GBM (sooner rather than later)

WW looks hung over from last week. Defense is gassed. Defensive line looks woefully out of shape. They certainly looked a lot different against Moe. No swagger at all. Maybe overcome by diesel fumes. Going to be a long ride home. Much different team without MW. GBM (sooner rather than later)
Your jokes are so funny ! the kids will rebound unlike you

Can’t play like this the rest of the year or we won’t make the playoffs
It sucks schools in the area are afraid to schedule WW.
This WW team is one of if not, the best WW has produced. Losses to STE and CBC hurt but are not season killers. The big challenges ahead with Elder and LaSalle and LaSalle may be a must win game. Edgewood next week should allow the warriors some healing time going into those last two weeks. Question is will 6-3 or 5-4 be good enough to get in?
I hope so with the schedule they have played.