Week 8" Where are you headed to for game?

LICKING COUNTY FAN

Monday- Logan Elm at Fairfield Union

Thursday- Centerville at Springfield

Fri- Cleveland East Tech vs Cleveland West (AT Cleveland Rhodes)
Fri Night- Akron Conventry at Ravenna
Sat-St Bernard-Elmwood Place Vs Cincinnati College Prep (At Cincinnati Summit Country Day)
Sat night-Cincinnati Summit Country Day at Cincinnati Purcell Marian

Friday Hillsdale at Dalton

Saturday SVSM at Buchtel 1:00
Collins Western Reserve at Norwalk St Paul 7:00

Monday- Logan Elm at Fairfield Union

Thursday- Centerville at Springfield

Fri- Cleveland East Tech vs Cleveland West (AT Cleveland Rhodes)
Fri Night- Akron Conventry at Ravenna
Sat-St Bernard-Elmwood Place Vs Cincinnati College Prep (At Cincinnati Summit Country Day)
Sat night-Cincinnati Summit Country Day at Cincinnati Purcell Marian

Impressive mix!

Is the Monday game because of the Pumpkin Festival?

I assume the Summit-Purcell game is either at Walnut Hills or Norwood?

I will be watching on Twitter, like every Friday night. Someone in their analytics would probably be fascinated why my activity is so much for 3 hours on Friday nights then pretty dormant the rest of a week.

Impressive mix!

I will be watching on Twitter, like every Friday night. Someone in their analytics would probably be fascinated why my activity is so much for 3 hours on Friday nights then pretty dormant the rest of a week.
The Monday game was due to a power outage around the stadium Friday. Not sure why they settled on Monday and not Saturday or Sunday.

The Monday game was due to a power outage around the stadium Friday. Not sure why they settled on Monday and not Saturday or Sunday.
Fairfield Union and Logan Elm had activities conflicts that weekend. Namely the fact that FU had homecoming that Saturday.

Impressive mix!

I am still trying to get a location on the Purcell game.

I am still trying to get a location on the Purcell game.

I checked the Miami Valley Conference website and it appears the game is going to be played at Walnut Hills High School.

That is probably pretty solid as Purcell plays most of if not all of their home games there anymore. Walnut and Purcell are only about 10 minutes apart and the drive is only that long because of all the traffic lights.

Mogadore vs Garfield in Garrettsville. Best small school game around. I enjoy small school HS Football over D1,2, and 3. I expect Mogadore to win but I think it's going to be a good one.

Thurs Westerville Central 6-1 @ Oltangey Orange 6-1 7 p.m
Fri Indian Valley 6-1 @ Garaway 6-1 7 p.m
Sat Akron SVSM 5-2 @ Akron Buchtel 4-3

With Lincoln West forfeiting their game last week. I called both West and East Tech getting no answer at each school. I then hit both schools up on twitter along with the plain dealer and again heard nothing back, I have changed my Friday plans.
I am now watching Newbury at Grove City Christian.