Week 8: Struthers @ Niles

Gardner was solid in spurts. Big pass plays late kept it close. Struthers took their foot off the gas and it almost cost them

Defense was playing bend but don’t break in the 4th. Gave up a ton of chunk plays. Still, niles’s 2nd TD came off a tipped pass.
Gotta know that 1st onside kick was coming and recover it.

Not much Carter on offense was a little puzzling. Especially after the show he and Gryzb put on last week. But Sanchez had a good game.
Maybe they’re just preserving Carter for The next couple weeks? Hopefully...

Gryzb is making a serious case for either NE8 MVP or Offensive POTY.
Not the prettiest win, but I’ll take it!

Defense was playing bend but don’t break in the 4th. Gave up a ton of chunk plays. Still, niles’s 2nd TD came off a tipped pass.
Gotta know that 1st onside kick was coming and recover it.

Not much Carter on offense was a little puzzling. Especially after the show he and Gryzb put on last week. But Sanchez had a good game.
Maybe they’re just preserving Carter for The next couple weeks? Hopefully...

Gryzb is making a serious case for either NE8 MVP or Offensive POTY.
Not the prettiest win, but I’ll take it!
Carter was battling a leg injury that’s why he didn’t play more than 5 plays on offense, the onside kick was just dropped by one of our players.

Carter was battling a leg injury that’s why he didn’t play more than 5 plays on offense, the onside kick was just dropped by one of our players.

That makes a little more sense. I figured it was something like that. But if he’s hurt and can’t go 100%, why not give him the night off? Rest him up for Girard and Poland.. they kinda halfway did that. Kudos to him for toughing it out. Hopefully he’s a full go the last couple weeks.

And like I said… have to know the onside kick is coming AND recover it. lol