week 8 Elder ( 6 - 1) at Winton Woods ( 5 -2)

Completely irrelevant at this point, but tough to swallow the call on that fumble with 5 minutes to play that would have given the warriors the ball on the Elder 35, down 4. These guys in stripes always leave me scratching my head.

Regardless - on to La Salle.

Completely irrelevant at this point, but tough to swallow the call on that fumble with 5 minutes to play that would have given the warriors the ball on the Elder 35, down 4. These guys in stripes always leave me scratching my head.

Regardless - on to La Salle.

Not an after thought at all. I didn't want to say anything about this because it would look as though I was blaming the refs for the loss. Elder definitely made Big plays. But there were a total of two fumbles WW recovered but didn't receive the ball. I saw them in person and on Huddle. Definitely head scratches.

That team averaged double digit penalties...their defense was called for a sideline warning and one PI. Everyone hates to be on the wrong side of a call, but go back and watch your huddle on what wasn't called on your team.

That team averaged double digit penalties...their defense was called for a sideline warning and one PI. Everyone hates to be on the wrong side of a call, but go back and watch your huddle on what wasn't called on your team.
Respectfully sir, they’re referring to two potential changes of possession deep in elder territory. No one is speaking of uncalled penalties. Every game there’s uncalled penalties on both sides. But changes of possession and field position are huge. Gotta get those right. And for the record, digging on the refs for those calls doesn’t take away from the great things elder was able to do....which WW faithful posters have ALSO mentioned in the posts above.

The video definitely showed the ball should've been called a fumble, however Winton Woods won't reach their peak until Coach Parker pulls the plug on his DC, constantly gets out schemed against like personnel. I know the pipeline is loaded at WW, but they will never reach their full potential until that change is made.

Props to WW on a great game Friday.......also props to the shuttle bus service from the soccer complex.....very well organized and made it easy to get into and out of the facility. Thanks WW! I will miss playing this game in the years to come, but good luck to you in the ECC!