Week 6 games (Technically..)

cincysports4

Conference website says Week 6 so here we go..

Some really big games this week!

Monday:
Seton at MND
Bellbrook at Springboro

Tuesday:
Lakota West at Lakota East
Turpin at Anderson

Wednesday:
Seton at SUA
Indian Hill at Madeira
Centerville at Beavercreek

Thursday:
Oak Hills at Mason
Roger Bacon at CCD

Saturday:
Summit at SUA
Oak Hills at Milford
Mason at Seton
Alter at Indian Hill
Olentangy Liberty at Centerville

Wed:
Carroll at Badin

Sat:
Bellbrook at Carroll

Carroll is undefeated but those will both be big tests to see how good they are.

WBL title will go a long way to being decided this week with OG vs Elida tonight and OG @ St Marys on Thursday

From Springboro tonight...

11th ranked D-2 Bellbrook 3
6th ranked D-1 Springboro 3

Both teams remain unbeaten on the campaign.

OG beats Elida 9-0

St Marys holds off Wapak 3-2

OG will meet St Marys Thursday with both unbeaten in WBL

Anderson 1 - Turpin 1
Started fast and fell into a lot of nothing after first 10 minutes. Neither team deserved to win in my opinion. Had higher expectations for Anderson this year. But big rivalry games like this can be odd.

#3 OG 7
#12 Archbold 0

Biggest game so far this year takes place over the weekend and y'all are awfully quiet in here. Hmmmm.

I assume you are referring to Milford and Oak Hills. Looks like there were a few post on the game. Which this year seems to be the most recap of any game. Most just post scores and that is it.
I was able to attend this game. What has OHSAA officiating come to? I guess, I was thinking two of the top teams, this game would have one of the best crews in Cincy? Well played match! Not sure I have seen 3 Penalties in one game before (I missed one, as I was at the concessions). Both very good teams, who could represent Cincy deep in the tournament. Looks like both teams are setting themselves up nicely to win their conferences!

I assume you are referring to Milford and Oak Hills. Looks like there were a few post on the game. Which this year seems to be the most recap of any game. Most just post scores and that is it.
I was able to attend this game. What has OHSAA officiating come to? I guess, I was thinking two of the top teams, this game would have one of the best crews in Cincy? Well played match! Not sure I have seen 3 Penalties in one game before (I missed one, as I was at the concessions). Both very good teams, who could represent Cincy deep in the tournament. Looks like both teams are setting themselves up nicely to win their conferences!
So you wouldn't have called the takedown from behind in the box or the (could be argued for an intentional ((red card)) handball in the box. I'm guessing the one you missed while at the concession stand was the one everyone else missed too and sure looked like it was a I need to even out these pk's call on the referees part.

So you wouldn't have called the takedown from behind in the box or the (could be argued for an intentional ((red card)) handball in the box. I'm guessing the one you missed while at the concession stand was the one everyone else missed too and sure looked like it was a I need to even out these pk's call on the referees part.
All I said was I don't think I have ever seen a game with 3 penalties before. Good or bad, was just making a statement. I was referring to the officiating as in, there were some fouls let go, and some fouls called on both teams, I was wondering about. It was a fun game to watch from a neutral standpoint.

The first PK, I did see. The Milford player made a nice move to the side, and OH player clipped her, for a foul.
The 2nd PK, I was at the concessions. I did just watch this PK on Milford's athletics YouTube page. 100% a PK. You only give a red if the ball is going in the goal, and a player slaps it out from going in. Player looks like she made her self bigger, and the arm was in a unnatural position, resulting in handling.

The 3rd PK, I could see go either way. Foul maybe. Ref wanting to even things out, maybe.

Was a fun game. No controversy needed. Milford scored 3. Oak Hills scored 1.

Milford could run the table the rest of the regular season. Anderson or Seton their two best remaining games. Some great and talented kids on that team. Glad to see them have continued success even after losing a couple impact players. On a ref note I'm just impressed to see PK's called. I literally 5 minutes before reading this just ran into a friend that told me in Centerville's 3-1 win vs Miamisburg, Centerville had 2 PK's. I have not seen a multiple PK game this year yet. Glad some refs are willing to respect the game and the players.

Why the controversy. Milford won 3-1. The entire game was poorly managed by the ref crew. Milford was the better team that night. End of story.
So you wouldn't have called the takedown from behind in the box or the (could be argued for an intentional ((red card)) handball in the box. I'm guessing the one you missed while at the concession stand was the one everyone else missed too and sure looked like it was a I need to even out these pk's call on the referees

Milford could run the table the rest of the regular season. Anderson or Seton their two best remaining games. Some great and talented kids on that team. Glad to see them have continued success even after losing a couple impact players. On a ref note I'm just impressed to see PK's called. I literally 5 minutes before reading this just ran into a friend that told me in Centerville's 3-1 win vs Miamisburg, Centerville had 2 PK's. I have not seen a multiple PK game this year yet. Glad some refs are willing to respect the game and the players.
Hopefully refs are starting to crack down on players being tackled from behind and thrown to the ground. I know I'm tired of seeing it. I thought the ref in the Milford game did a pretty good job. Both teams complained about missed calls but I feel he caught the good stuff.

Hopefully refs are starting to crack down on players being tackled from behind and thrown to the ground. I know I'm tired of seeing it. I thought the ref in the Milford game did a pretty good job. Both teams complained about missed calls but I feel he caught the good stuff.
Good luck milford. Very talented team. Wish you luck in the tournament. But coming on here asking for conversation- and complaining about calls in a 3-1 win where two goals came from PKs seems odd.