Week 5: Struthers at South Range

I don't believe the Raiders have played JM since 2004, but I get your point. The dominance of South Range and Crestview caused the whole breakup of the ITCL a few years ago. The athletic program welcomed the challenge of the NE8 instead of trying to find a league of like size schools. I thought football would be rough for the Raiders, but I have been pleasantly surprised. Yeagley and his coaching staff have done a great job of preparing and executing solid game plans, along with being fundamentally sound both offensively and defensively.

I don't believe the Raiders have played JM since 2004, but I get your point. The dominance of South Range and Crestview caused the whole breakup of the ITCL a few years ago. The athletic program welcomed the challenge of the NE8 instead of trying to find a league of like size schools. I thought football would be rough for the Raiders, but I have been pleasantly surprised. Yeagley and his coaching staff have done a great job of preparing and executing solid game plans, along with being fundamentally sound both offensively and defensively.
When you’re good you’re good, I thought SR might struggle at first as well, but they picked a great time to join, there were years in the past 10 or so years where they woulda just been overmatched, but with the talent they came in with and coaching they have I’m glad they made the move. I’ve always said you play up to the competition and that’s what SR has done. Hopefully we can get some injured players back tonight and make it a shoot out.

2012- JM 22 South Range 68

When you’re good you’re good, I thought SR might struggle at first as well, but they picked a great time to join, there were years in the past 10 or so years where they woulda just been overmatched, but with the talent they came in with and coaching they have I’m glad they made the move. I’ve always said you play up to the competition and that’s what SR has done. Hopefully we can get some injured players back tonight and make it a shoot out.
The SR team of the 2000's would not have been overmatched IMO.

I feel like the conference is basically in south ranges ball park. Jefferson is d 5. Struthers is a small d4 so is Lakeview and Girard I believe. Niles and Hubbard are d3’s and Poland is also a small d4

How are the YSN broadcasts in South Range? Last week in Niles it was awful. Trying to figure out if I want to buy.

Nowhere near as bad as Hubbard or Girard. I checked out the SR/Niles game a couple weeks ago. lol
I'm pretty sure the guy who owns the YSN site does play by play for South Range.

I feel like the conference is basically in south ranges ball park. Jefferson is d 5. Struthers is a small d4 so is Lakeview and Girard I believe. Niles and Hubbard are d3’s and Poland is also a small d4

Including the CB numbers...
Niles is by far the biggest, then Hubbard. Niles is over 300. Hubbard is around 270.
Poland, Girard, Lakeview are about the same... between 235-240.
Struthers is a little lower than that... around 225.
Jefferson is around 185 or so. And South Range is the smallest at around 160.

Another 3 and out by Struthers. SR with another quick TD. PAT blocked. 20-0. Still in the 1st.