Week 4 (3-0) West Jefferson @ (0-3) Cedarville

roughriderpride

Second week in a row that wj plays a win less team.
The wj varsity will come in to this game after only playing in 1 quarter last week against Greenon.

Lambert so far on the season is 27 of 37 (73%) for 527 Yds – 8 TDs – 1 Int.
He also has 22 car for 129 Yds - 5.9 Avg – 3 TDs.
Wyatt Dillion: 23 car for 131 Yds - 5.7 Avg – 2 TDs.

Receiving:

Caleb Vanhook: 7 Rec – 129 Yds – 18.4 Avg – 1 TDs
Justin Williams: 6 Rec – 137 Yds – 22.8 Avg – 2 TDs

WJ is avg 44.3 a game while giving up just 9 points per game.
Total Offense per game- 365.7 for wj and 119.7 for opponents.

The varsity defense for wj has 3 shutouts and the entire defense has 8 sacks,
a safety and has come up with 8 takeaways.

West Jeff should roll. All that good food out at Ann and Tonys making them play good football. lol. Nothing against Cedarville but I am looking forward to the WJ vs Central game. I think it will be the first time a team is able to trade with WJ for a little bit.

Another great night for HS football. We need to get better this week and cannot let whoever we are playing allow us to become complacent and lose the opportunity to get better and push our effort to the maximum.

Jet.....I am with you and look forward to the 2nd half of the season to be able to assess exactly where we are. In the mean time, we have to focus on this week and take care of business as they have so far. Ann & Tony's is a great place to get carb'd up!!!!!

Ann & Tony's is ok, I'd rather have Pats or Mikes pizza though....Don't live in town anymore so I don't get it at all.

Cedarville came to play Friday night with just 19 dressed kids no seniors and a bunch of freshman and sophomores starting.
Although they were out-manned, not 1 player gave up or took 1 play off.

It took the WJ offense only 15 1/2 minutes and just 35 plays and pretty much 3 qtr's to come up with 478 yards.
They stayed balanced with 239 yards passing and 239 yards rushing.
Lambert had another fantastic night at qb, he went 11 of 12 (91.6%)for 239 yards and 2 TD's and no picks.
He also ran 3 times for 29 yards (9.7 avg) & 1.
Sophomore Gabe Jones was leading rusher with 4 carries for 78 yards (19.5 avg) & 2 TD's.
The wj defense played very good again but the varsity gave up there first points of the season so far with no time on the clock as the 2nd qtr expired.

Lambert finished game 4 going 38 of 49 (77.5 %) for 766 Yds & 10 TDs with 1 Int.