WEEK 4———Freshman Games

Centerville had their game with Miamisburg cancelled as the Burg is short on kids following some injuries. Centerville as able to pick up a game at Columbus DeSales. Glad these teams were able to connect and get some game time in!

Austintown Fitch 28. Warren Harding. 18. 2 late Raider scores in mop up time. Falcons stay undefeated.

That's a butt whipped inded, but does it put to rest all that 77-0 in a scrimmage nonsense? Or are there still some out there who believed that? Lol.

A) No one said 77-0 (reading comprehension is dead in America)... B) There were a dozen more kids on the Massillon sideline last night than at the scrimmage ? and C) That failed redzone trip for Eds with under two mins to play would've made it half of 70 ?

The scrimmage happened, ask your coaches for the film..

I do hear Eds is pretty good. (lol). 120 freshman? Is that right? We have exactly 30. Congrats btw you've built quite a machine no one can dispute that.

The barb was actually directed at JJ Bulldog who actually did claim that, ad nauseam, but ok it's all good.

I do hear Eds is pretty good. (lol). 120 freshman? Is that right? We have exactly 30. Congrats btw you've built quite a machine no one can dispute that.

The barb was actually directed at JJ Bulldog who actually did claim that, ad nauseam, but ok it's all good.

Got ya, leaving it be... Thanks for clarifying, as I honestly have nothing but respect for Massillon. Got carried away and annoyed with that topic.

As for numbers, I believe Lombardo has said there are just over 220 total, meaning varsity through the two freshman teams. At Freshman I thought they were in the 70s or 80s. Assume you guys move a lot of kids up sooner than we see at Eds though too, which might make it tougher on the younger teams. Cause your varsity squad seems to always be loaded.

Loaded? I guess that is a relative term. LaSalle a few years ago, Hoban, Ed etc. by sheer # of D1's and size across the board and multiple championships is what I personally consider loaded. But yes we have had a good 2 year run and would be considered loaded by our standards and to many others.

Pickerington Central Freshman Team 3-0
Week 1 27-0
Week 2 29-9
Week 3 OFF
Week 4 41-0

Competition has been an issue so far but we will be tested next week against Hilliard Davidson for sure.

A) No one said 77-0 (reading comprehension is dead in America)... B) There were a dozen more kids on the Massillon sideline last night than at the scrimmage ? and C) That failed redzone trip for Eds with under two mins to play would've made it half of 70 ?

The scrimmage happened, ask your coaches for the film..

But I do love anytime a team beats Massillon they sure do a lot of chest pounding. Not bad for a team these trolls claim have no relevance.