Week 3 State Poll

5x26

We have a new king, deservedly so but outside of that I really feel these rankings are jacked up. Can't for the life of me figure out how Centerville is ranked and Loveland dropped out completely after tying Mason? And Carroll gets votes in D2 but Not Monroe or Undefeated Valley View who both beat a mutal opponent that Carroll tied?

D1
#1 MND +2
#5 West -4
#6 Centerville
#11 Mason +New
#13 Creek -1

D2
#2 Alter
#6 Summit
ORV Carroll +New

D3
#1 CCD
#2 Waynesville
#5 Mariemont +1
#15 Madiera -3

Centerville definitely overrated - Creek should beat them Wednesday night. These two programs going in different directions. Should be a good one.

Waynesville 7, Wyoming 1 (score was 6-0 at halftime). Per the CHL website, the only other time Wyoming has given up more than 6 goals from 2006 to now was in a 7-0 2014 regional semifinal loss to eventual D2 state champion McNicholas. Everyone already knew it already, but this Waynesville team is for real.

Waynesville 7, Wyoming 1 (score was 6-0 at halftime). Per the CHL website, the only other time Wyoming has given up more than 6 goals from 2006 to now was in a 7-0 2014 regional semifinal loss to eventual D2 state champion McNicholas. Everyone already knew it already, but this Waynesville team is for real.

And this was without Waynesville's 2 starting forwards, Erbach from a freak XC accident and Moore. Both injured but will be back next week. Waynesville played mostly JV players 2nd half And Wyoming is not a bad team, they have some very talented girls. Kinda like against Milton Union.

CCD tied 1 win McNicholas 3-3, and that 1 win was against Fenwick that is doing terrible. I'd guess Waynesville will move to 1st. and CCD will probably drop out of top 5. Can't recall the last time that happened. (Edit) Just saw that Carroll tied Alter, so looks like those votes were correct.

Last edited:
Centerville definitely overrated - Creek should beat them Wednesday night. These two programs going in different directions. Should be a good one.
Centerville 1-0 Creek: I was wrong on the outcome but right on the game. This was a pleasure to watch both teams played clean and brought a style of play they can be proud of. Cville scored on a 30 yard (guesstimate) beautiful rainbow just clearing the keeper and just under the crossbar. Creek had multiple chances to score but could not put the ball away. Kudos to Cville for winning two games over a Creek that was an impressive win indeed. Cville #2 midfielder powered Cville’s offensive side and really kept them in the game throughout - showed good stamina playing the entire game at full speed and was definitely a factor.

Centerville 1-0 Creek: I was wrong on the outcome but right on the game. This was a pleasure to watch both teams played clean and brought a style of play they can be proud of. Cville scored on a 30 yard (guesstimate) beautiful rainbow just clearing the keeper and just under the crossbar. Creek had multiple chances to score but could not put the ball away. Kudos to Cville for winning two games over a Creek that was an impressive win indeed. Cville #2 midfielder powered Cville’s offensive side and really kept them in the game throughout - showed good stamina playing the entire game at full speed and was definitely a factor.

#2 is special I Love/Hated to watch her play.

Love her play
Hated how she picked apart Wayne's defense. Lol

CCD tied 1 win McNicholas 3-3, and that 1 win was against Fenwick that is doing terrible. I'd guess Waynesville will move to 1st. and CCD will probably drop out of top 5. Can't recall the last time that happened. (Edit) Just saw that Carroll tied Alter, so looks like those votes were correct.

With what happened with Loveland following 2 ties one with a ranked team that just beat the #1 team and 1 with a winning record at the time I would think CCD would have to drop more than out of the top 5. Loveland didn't even receive a vote after their ties and those teams are at least respectable. Not that I think CCD is not a top 10 team, because I do.

The guy makes fun of HS girls. Super immature as well. Never laughed once.

Probably right about some of the stuff, but still.

The guy makes fun of HS girls. Super immature as well. Never laughed once.

Probably right about some of the stuff, but still.

His delivery is off putting but he has good info. I listened in my car the other day driving just to get his take. Don't like the disparaging remarks but it's his thing. Reminds me of a radio show I would get stuck listening too back in the 80's.