Week 14 Neutral Sites

I think the outcome of the previous match-up this season may leave a lot of people at home.

Just my $.02
It’s a rivalry. It’s going to be local. I would think it will draw at least whatever the attendance was at the regular season game. My comment was strictly a slap at U of Akron and the money they wasted on that stadium. They literally could play their games at Green Street and not come close to a sellout. I will certainly be rooting for WJ, no matter where they play.

Just guesses but:

Coffman vs Springfield at London
Bradley vs Upper Arlington at DeSales
West vs Moeller at Mason
Massillon vs Green at Hoover
Anderson vs Withrow at Princeton
Watterson vs Bellefontaine at Marysville
Badin vs Celina at Piqua
Alter vs Wyoming at Monroe
Liberty Center vs Coldwater at Findlay
Harvest Prep vs Wheelersburg at Jackson
Valley View vs Waynesville at Springboro/Welcome
Columbus Grove vs Bluffton at Lima Senior
Garaway vs. West Jeff at Newark or Zanesville
Versailles vs Anna at Sidney
Patrick Henry vs McComb at Bowling Green HS
Marion Local vs Ansonia at Greenville

All I know is Celina will have fans lined up well before 5:30 to get in.
they could’ve put this in a worse location, to be fair. this isn’t a total heads attached considering they sent Badin and Wapakoneta to Greenville, which has a similar or smaller capacity than Trotwood.

they could’ve put this in a worse location, to be fair. this isn’t a total heads attached considering they sent Badin and Wapakoneta to Greenville, which has a similar or smaller capacity than Trotwood.
What was Badin’s crowd like at Greenville?

Rubber Bowl!! Oh wait...
You're a funny guy.
Still looks good enough for Friday. What say you ?

1699719271288.png

I’m going to say it’s back in Piqua. With the possibility of rain next Friday the last thing those two schools need is the lazy field care in Gville.
Greenville us turf so weather shoukdnt affect it. guessing Greenville or Wapak. Piqua may get Celina/Badin