Week 12: St. Ignatius @ Cle Hts

I think the Cats find a way to win this one. Season ends the week after.

Crazy to see so many sophomores dressed for varsity

I had been leaning Hts but perhaps the one dimension and what I would hope is a drive to get to a rematch with a rival who running clocked you and your retiring coach will get it done next Friday

I had been leaning Hts but perhaps the one dimension and what I would hope is a drive to get to a rematch with a rival who running clocked you and your retiring coach will get it done next Friday
Wouldn't surprise me if Hts won. I believe Ignatius will win a close one.

Honestly I don't see how this Ignatius team avoids another running clock vs. The Big Green Machine.

Wouldn't surprise me if Hts won. I believe Ignatius will win a close one.

Honestly I don't see how this Ignatius team avoids another running clock vs. The Big Green Machine.

Win this one first, then worry.

Might take this one in over the Eds game Friday. I think Cleveland Heights is a little deceptive, they look good but also haven't beaten anyone. 70-6 is always impressive, but not so much against Shaker and Lorain. They also got ran off the field by SVSM.

Home game obviously helps Heights but not too much. I expect a lot of the Ignatius camp to go. Unless Ignatius comes out flat and gets shocked, I think they handle this one.

Might take this one in over the Eds game Friday. I think Cleveland Heights is a little deceptive, they look good but also haven't beaten anyone. 70-6 is always impressive, but not so much against Shaker and Lorain. They also got ran off the field by SVSM.

Home game obviously helps Heights but not too much. I expect a lot of the Ignatius camp to go. Unless Ignatius comes out flat and gets shocked, I think they handle this one.
Not much visiting side seats for Ignatius. I guess better than the small wooden ones there in the 90s but not much more size wise

Picture not great, but you can see the size of the visitors' stands:

Definitely better than the miniscule wood set in the 90s, but still pretty small. Guess get there early to get a seat. Now, to figure out parking. Been a long while since this southwest sider has been to cedar and lee

Definitely better than the miniscule wood set in the 90s, but still pretty small. Guess get there early to get a seat. Now, to figure out parking. Been a long while since this southwest sider has been to cedar and lee
The Cedar Lee garage should be good, especially if you get there early enough. A lot of good spots to eat/drink as well.

I've driven by the new stadium a handful of times (like you I'm a west sider, but I'm over there quite a bit) and it is small. I'm guessing it'll sell out.

??????? When searching for the game
Screenshot_20221031-164227_Samsung Internet.jpg

Game now available but wasn't until multiple people asked what was going on. Have to enter what school even before the normal screen that asks for that, so guessing extremely limited as expected

Game now available but wasn't until multiple people asked what was going on. Have to enter what school even before the normal screen that asks for that, so guessing extremely limited as expected
I'm not seeing that issue on the OHSAA website.

Gotta be the game to see this weekend in NEO no?

Parking in back

I'm not seeing that issue on the OHSAA website.

Gotta be the game to see this weekend in NEO no?
And yes, there are 4 ticket selection options here. If you look at another game, for example Mentor, 2 options. Definitely making sure allocating tickets *not that itnis controllable this way*

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221101-063450_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221101-063450_Samsung Internet.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 21
According to the OHSAA website, Spectrum is showing McKinley-Mentor in NEO. The Ignatius-Heights game will be available (for a price) on OHSAA.tv, though.

According to the OHSAA website, Spectrum is showing McKinley-Mentor in NEO. The Ignatius-Heights game will be available (for a price) on OHSAA.tv, though.
If you are a subscriber to Spectrum you can pick up the heights versus Ignatius game for free otherwise its $9.99

THAT'S UNFORTUNATE. HOWEVER SIBN IS STILL FREE.
YOU HAVE TO PAY IF YOU WANT TO WATCH & LISTEN TO CARMEN
ANGELO INTERRUPTING ADAM MENDOZA DURING EDS' BROADCASTS.
IN MY OPINION, IT ISN'T WORTH THE COST.
Chuck Kyle shoulda hung it up last year got running clocked by the eagles and it’s gonna happen again next week. Can’t wait to put him out to pasture one final time !!! great way to end his career getting blown out twice by your rival and letting the program fall into mediocrity.
In my opinion it wasn’t worth him coming back. 😂
I WASN'T CLEAR WITH MY POST, WAS I? I'VE ENJOYED WATCHING EDS GAMES.
I SIMPLY AM NOT A FAN OF CARMEN'S CONSTANT INTERRUPTIONS WHILE
ADAM IS STILL IN THE PROCESS OF DESCRIBING THE PLAY. I DON'T SEE OTHER
BROADCAST TEAMS ANNOUNCING IN THAT MANNER. I WAS IN NO WAY
DEGRADING EDS OR THEIR PROGRAM. JUST A COLOR ANALYST.

Would like to see this game at John Carroll. Nice facility with plenty of seating and very close to Heights. Thousands more could attend.
As of last night, there were still tickets. Even though perfect weather, I suspect TV is handling controlling any crowd. Speaks volumes when can't sell out such a small venue in D1