• West Branch by 8-13

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • West Branch 14+

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went back all the way to 09. Nada
I went back all the way to 09. Nada
Not accurate- Marlington and Poland had some great games. Poland won a lot of them, Marlington beat them on 2016, Marlington beat south range a couple years ago, alliance beat Hubbard in 2019, Poland lost to 2 nbc teams in 2011, Marlington and Minerva although that was a lifetime ago..

I just want to see West Branch advance. They are more exciting to watch for me. Would certainly love to see a West Branch/Girard game. Girard advancing is going to be tough though, looks like Perry has a really good defense this year
Def don’t want to play Poland again if you’re a girard fan I get that. I watched that game and it was a physical mismatch in the trenches

Not accurate- Marlington and Poland had some great games. Poland won a lot of them, Marlington beat them on 2016, Marlington beat south range a couple years ago, alliance beat Hubbard in 2019, Poland lost to 2 nbc teams in 2011, Marlington and Minerva although that was a lifetime ago..
What the hell does Marlington have to do with West branch lol

Def don’t want to play Poland again if you’re a girard fan I get that. I watched that game and it was a physical mismatch in the trenches
It is not about that. You know I don't like Poland's style. West Branch/Girard would be way more fun to watch. Also I may add a Poland/Perry matchup, would be kind of a yawner this year too. These are just my opinions. Nothing about teams being good, or bad. Just what I like to watch

Last edited:
It is not about that. You know I don't like Poland's style. West Branch/Girard would be way more fun to watch. Also I may add a Poland/Perry matchup, would be kind of a yawner this year too. These are just my opinions. Nothing about teams being good, or bad. Just what I like to watch
Especially with Dota coaching the Girard Def.

I like when 2 contrasting styles have to match up, makes it interesting to see what each team will try to do differently

Don’t know if it would make a difference in the final score but when Girard played Poland in week seven, they were on their fourth QB, third running back, missing three wide outs as two didn’t play and a fourth had to play QB and one of their best linemen, all of which play both sides of the ball so you were minus the entire starting secondary and a D lineman. There was also an LB that was out for the season. I think Girard would play a much better game against Poland at full strength. But getting by Perry will be tough assignment before Poland or WB is even on the radar.

Good luck to both teams tonight! Excited to see this up-tempo WB offense.. I expect Poland to eat the lock and do their best to not get into a shootuout. Poland is very senior heavy so I expect them to come out prepared.. Poland 31 West Branch 28

This should be a great game. I do think 31 is a doable number for Poland, but holding WB to 28 will be a challenge. I had to leave town for the weekend and this is one I really wanted to see!! Good luck to both teams.

This should be a great game. I do think 31 is a doable number for Poland, but holding WB to 28 will be a challenge. I had to leave town for the weekend and this is one I really wanted to see!! Good luck to both teams.
If you get A chance it will be streamed live on WKBN..

If you get A chance it will be streamed live on WKBN..
i have it saved on my iPad!! This is really a great match up with 2 great communities. Lots of passion. We (Minerva) played Poland in 2011 in the playoffs at our place and it was electric, they brought a great following.

i have it saved on my iPad!! This is really a great match up with 2 great communities. Lots of passion. We (Minerva) played Poland in 2011 in the playoffs at our place and it was electric, they brought a great following.
Yeah, I was there. It was a great game.

Thought all season that poland was with Hubbard on that 2nd tier,behind South range and canfield in the Mahoning valley. I'm sticking with that tonight. If poland can control the clock and be physical....they win

Good first half. Huge 4th down stop for WB to keep it at 7. Fulton is a stud. Even though Poland has more yards I think things are easier for WB. I expect them to pull away a little and win. But, what do I know — I picked Poland earlier this week!