Week 11: Massillon Perry (4-6) @ Massillon (8-1)

Not automatically buying that either. Doesn't help when you let guaranteed one & done losing teams face top competition, especially a rival. *But especially a rival this so-called "great" administration has vilified for years, or tolerated. Rhetoric matters. In that regard the "great" KW set the foundation.
Fwiw, the current AD is starting his second year on the job and the principal and superintendent are like 3 months in

The way that Perry’s program and on field antics have deteriorated makes me not want to face them in the playoffs. The 18-2 record against them speaks for itself and is it really worth getting players injured just to kick their every year? Also serves as a reminder why no Massillon fan should want to join the Fed.

I still believe this jaydenkelly63's first statement was written by someone else , then the next couple was his true feelings penned by him.
Now he closed his account , at least for the time being.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Not much of a track record for such high praise and you’ve somehow already had extensive dealings with (sure) so guess we’ll see. Such a shill, lol.
I have coached and officiated sports at multiple levels. I have Some idea of what the right messaging and points of emphasis should be and so far I’m seeing the right direction, if the follow through is there I don’t know and only time will tell.

Whether you like him or not, at least in terms of the football program, Keith Wakefield had that team top to bottom consistent and in the same mindset and philosophy and he got results from it. It also helped that his second tenure it was obvious that he wasn’t going Anywhere until he decided he was, so it’s hard to undermine a coach with that kind of tenure, so to speak.

What I saw from Perry was a team that wasn’t a team. Their only successes were individual efforts, which if you understand football you know is the opposite of how the Wing-T works.

The way that Perry’s program and on field antics have deteriorated makes me not want to face them in the playoffs. The 18-2 record against them speaks for itself and is it really worth getting players injured just to kick their every year? Also serves as a reminder why no Massillon fan should want to join the Fed.
The downfall of the expanded playoffs is your best teams are going to play some pretty terrible unprepared competition at least in the first round.

Football isn’t a sport to play these kinds of games with. Putting a loaded team against a dysfunctional team that struggled to get wins over their 3-4 most hapless opponents (worse in d1) is a recipe for mistakes that lead to devastating injuries.

in their pursuit of $$$ and feelz the OHSAA is playing with fire and it’s only a matter of time until kids get burnt, IMHO

I still believe this jaydenkelly63's first statement was written by someone else , then the next couple was his true feelings penned by him.

I think almost the exact opposite.. I think the first reaction was probably more sincere and then peer pressure or other pressure got to him

Teenaged groupthink can go rotten fast.

I think almost the exact opposite.. I think the first reaction was probably more sincere and then peer pressure or other pressure got to him

Teenaged groupthink can go rotten fast.
I’m sure he was catching a lot of heat on social media following the game and initial tweet. Someone probably convinced him to leave the last word as it being an accident. But as we all know the internet lasts forever and lots of people have screenshots of the original tweet.

Got home from the game saw the explosion on social media. Tried to apologize and then lied about the Massillon kid saying something about his brother and then blamed it on Massillon and now deleted his twitter.
Trash !!

One of those Perry lineman obviously threw a punch during the Glenoak game last week and i was livid when he wasnt kicked out sad to see its still happening. Very dirty play shouldnt be trying to hurt anyone out there.
It's ok....it won't happen anymore this year....that kid was not ejected....but Massillon just basically ejected their WHOLE team.

We've heard for years "kids read this site" watch what you say....if that's true, and I do believe it is....allow me to give this young man a bit of advise.

When you tell a lie, you eventually have to tell ANOTHER lie to cover up for the first one, THEN....you have to tell yet another to cover up for the second one, then before you know it, you yourself aren't really sure what the truth is.

We've heard for years "kids read this site" watch what you say....if that's true, and I do believe it is....allow me to give this young man a bit of advise.

When you tell a lie, you eventually have to tell ANOTHER lie to cover up for the first one, THEN....you have to tell yet another to cover up for the second one, then before you know it, you yourself aren't really sure what the truth is.
Then you delete your social media 😂😂

The absence of our local trolls says a lot too. I have no respect for several, very little respect for most and lost respect for others from Perry who I considered to be good posters.
I know of one who is “supposedly” all class but yet won’t respond to anything for fear of what we will say. Trash !!!
Right because our words are worse then what the video shows. 🙄
Just like the Mich - Mich St game, big brother destroys little brother and little brother can’t just take the beatdown they have to respond with cheap shots and dirty play.

Massillon has put the Federal league in lockdown. The trolls are in hiding. They won’t even mention this embarrassment. And yes this is a complete embarrassment for the Perry schools, Perry players throwing cheap shots for all to see. Perry students fighting in their student section removed by police. Let’s not forget the McKinley student that entered the Massillon student section last week during the Mck game and tried to start a fight then threw a punch at a police officer when she was being removed. GREAT TO BE A TIGER!!!!

Massillon has put the Federal league in lockdown. The trolls are in hiding. They won’t even mention this embarrassment. And yes this is a complete embarrassment for the Perry schools, Perry players throwing cheap shots for all to see. Perry students fighting in their student section removed by police. Let’s not forget the McKinley student that entered the Massillon student section last week during the Mck game and tried to start a fight then threw a punch at a police officer when she was being removed. GREAT TO BE A TIGER!!!!
Has any Perry “fan” actually even addressed the video and said anything directly condemning the kids actions? All I’ve seen is a few responses similar to the culprit’s: “well the Massillon kids did etc..”

Has any Perry “fan” actually even addressed the video and said anything directly condemning the kids actions? All I’ve seen is a few responses similar to the culprit’s: “well the Massillon kids did etc..”
Nope. Everything on social media from Perry fans has been excuses and more excuses. It’s typical anytime there is a major problem at any athletic event in that league it’s hush hush and if it has to do with Massillon it’s a huge story that goes on for weeks.
Go to YouTube and watch the Moore video from mck week at the hof luncheon club, he said it perfectly when he talks about public perception.

For this website it’s simple we will just continue to post this and let it speak for itself…
C57515E9-8918-417A-AB85-1D454DD9959B.jpeg

Wonder if his first name is Donald.

#63 purposely stomps on a kids leg.
#74 takes a cheap shot on Mike Wright.
#74 throwing punches throughout the game before the cheap shot.
8 Perry students removed by police for fighting in seats.
And not one Fed poster has a problem with it.

A few years ago a Massillon principal was asked to leave the sidelines and these idiots posted about it for months.

Complete Hypocrites!!!
I've been called a "Fed poster" before. All the Perry stuff is complete BS, uncalled for and has no place in youth sports.