Week 11: Massillon (10-0) vs Warren (7-3)

One thing is for sure they are going to try to come in here and kick our teeth down our throat! To dismiss them because they almost lost to a winless Canadian team who played Hoban, Cathedral Prep, Ignatius, Warren, ect. seems foolish.
Foolish how? They don't even kno how to play American Football correctly??????.. Them playing those teams means absolutely nothing because we all know teams just play the Canadian schools just to feel a spot on the schedule, so please don't act like a Canadian team is battle tested because they played hoban.....

Foolish how? They don't even kno how to play American Football correctly??????.. Them playing those teams means absolutely nothing because we all know teams just play the Canadian schools just to feel a spot on the schedule, so please don't act like a Canadian team is battle tested because they played hoban.....
You are aware there is a Canadian team that beat Ignatius as well as gave Mentor and Elder all they wanted? Not bad for a schedule filler. Also, that particular Canadian Warren played was very battle tested and not just because of Hoban.
You can overlook Warren if you want I just hope our coaches and players do not.

You are aware there is a Canadian team that beat Ignatius as well as gave Mentor and Elder all they wanted? Not bad for a schedule filler. Also, that particular Canadian Warren played was very battle tested and not just because of Hoban.
You can overlook Warren if you want I just hope our coaches and players do not.
You do realize that the team that beat Iggy was like a Canadian All-Star team? They literally are built for that I'm not over looking anybody I'm being realistic fan I'm not a coach but Warren does not have the firepower too keep up with Massillon for 4 quarters I'm not bout to sugar coat anything I'm just being honest with this Massillon team I have enough confidence in them. To see them winning big on Friday night, you have to realize that Massillon beat them 49-7 week 3 I get teams can get better but honestly how better can you actually get?

I will give you two examples out of many.....In 1999 we beat Perry 35-14 ......week 11 they beat us at PBTS 23-6........ In 2005 McKinley beat us 38-8 in week 10 then 3 weeks later we beat them 21-3.
It would be a huge mistake to overlook an opponent at this point of the season......Not to mention that they are one of our biggest rivals and would like nothing more than to spoil our season.

I think one of the best things about this week is that we get to converse with Worm02 all week. Class act and a great representation of Warren. Looking forward to the conversations my friend. Now if we can just keep a couple of idiots that have no business being in here off the thread it should be a great week. But alas. Donut-Boy has NOTHING else to do this week and will be lurking like the loser he is for something to pick on. Idiot.

My game preview is now available at www.wghfootball.com.

https://www.wghfootball.com/post/week-11-game-preview-8-warren-g-harding-7-3-1-Massillon-10-0

As always a great job. Anything can happen in a Warren vs Massillon game. I think this will be a much different game than the first one. The first game got away from Warren. Warren players have produced some of the most amazing efforts I have seen against the Tigers over the years. The Tigers need to come in focused. Sometimes that is tough to do after this past week.

I think one of the best things about this week is that we get to converse with Worm02 all week. Class act and a great representation of Warren. Looking forward to the conversations my friend. Now if we can just keep a couple of idiots that have no business being in here off the thread it should be a great week. But alas. Donut-Boy has NOTHING else to do this week and will be lurking like the loser he is for something to pick on. Idiot.
Did you wake up thinking about me again?

Keep up with your schoolboy insults and I can play the quid pro quo game over and over. You decide.

So, was it whiskey or vodka with your Pop Tarts this morning?

Actually it was a conference call with someone in the Netherlands.
Let me guess, you were trying to call off work because you were too drunk to work this morning and you got a wrong number so you rambled on with some random Dutch guy for 20 minutes. That probably set back U.S.-Netherlands relations about 80 years.

I will give you two examples out of many.....In 1999 we beat Perry 35-14 ......week 11 they beat us at PBTS 23-6........ In 2005 McKinley beat us 38-8 in week 10 then 3 weeks later we beat them 21-3.
It would be a huge mistake to overlook an opponent at this point of the season......Not to mention that they are one of our biggest rivals and would like nothing more than to spoil our season.
Actually besides mck, Perry is the only team we have beat in the regular seasons and lost to in the playoffs the same season.
In 93’ we beat Mansfield 53-22 in the reg season and 46-6 in the playoffs.

Let me guess, you were trying to call off work because you were too drunk to work this morning and you got a wrong number so you rambled on with some random Dutch guy for 20 minutes. That probably set back U.S.-Netherlands relations about 80 years.
Yeah. That's how it happened. By the way, how was the drive-thru line at Dunkin Donuts since we all know you're too lazy to get your fat out of the car. LOL.

Yeah. That's how it happened. By the way, how was the drive-thru line at Dunkin Donuts since we all know you're too lazy to get your fat out of the car. LOL.
Your spies are letting you down. I haven't left the house all day.

All this because I'm willing to stand up to the Massillon bullies. God WILL get you. Better have a COUPLE more drinks.

Was hoping this game would be streamed live on Spectrum, but it is not listed.Solon@McKinley is the live game

All this because I'm willing to stand up to the Massillon bullies. God WILL get you. Better have a COUPLE more drinks.
Now your Massillon bashing is ordained by god?

what do you think Warren has improved on the most since the first meeting?
3 posts today and not a word of it has content on this upcoming game. PATHETIC TROLL!!!!!!!