Week 10——Freshman Games

Medina 22, Brunswick 22.

Medina finishes 9-0-1. Brunswick 8-1-1. Medina doesn't go 10-0 back to back but does finish unbeaten and outright GCC champs for the second straight year.

Canton McKinley———-42
Massillon Washington—-22

The Tigers finish 3-7 for the season.

I wish freshmen had playoffs so we could keep getting these scores.
Yet here you are, reading AND posting on the topic that you make fun of. If you do not care about freshman scores, how about not reading the topics that have the words freshman scores in the title?
It really is not that complicated.

With Freshman going 9-1 and jv team undefeated, including wins over St Ignatius and Avon by both teams and a jv win over Massillon, it looks hopeful for some good years ahead.

What team had a JV win over Massillon?

The game was played Oct 24, final score was 34-7 kirtland

According to massillontigers.com (website), the JV team did play a game on Thursday, October 24. However, it listed Kenton as the opponent. Whichever school the Massillon Washington team played on that date, it was a "B" squad. By the way, we would never play play a game in Canton unless it was a McKinley team. LOL! Maybe someone listed the wrong team? Heck, who knows?

According to massillontigers.com (website), the JV team did play a game on Thursday, October 24. However, it listed Kenton as the opponent. Whichever school the Massillon Washington team played on that date, it was a "B" squad. By the way, we would never play play a game in Canton unless it was a McKinley team. LOL! Maybe someone listed the wrong team? Heck, who knows?

What was the score of the Kenton game? Just curious to see if Kenton and Kirtland were confused no big deal except I like to have my facts straight.

What was the score of the Kenton game? Just curious to see if Kenton and Kirtland were confused no big deal except I like to have my facts straight.

Like I posted earlier, it could be a just a misidentification.