Week 1 WW vs Kings cancelled!!

It will be a tough six + weeks for all the teams as they battle this. I hope that the player(s) who test positive can remain anonymous and not have to deal with any backlash / bullying. It can happen to anyone and we will see that be the case.

It will be a tough six + weeks for all the teams as they battle this. I hope that the player(s) who test positive can remain anonymous and not have to deal with any backlash / bullying. It can happen to anyone and we will see that be the case.
Let’s see what happens. And see if Kings plays a game next week. I will admit if im wrong. It was one player who tested positive so that’s a good number considering everything.

Trust me, I wouldn't want to be on the inside of the WW fanbase. And your behavior in this thread is a perfect example of why.

I know tons about Darby and almost nothing about Davidson, especially after they got their new coach last year. I will say that if Davidson is any kind of team at all they SHOULD win this game and I will have to even debate watching it because despite the fact that it is actually live football, watching Darby run their 1940s style program is about as interesting as watching paint dry.
The truth hurts sometimes! Are you really committing on the behavior of WW fans. Many fans from your school have been really respectful towards me and they would say the same about me

Im a WW insider
Hey Blue, considering you lose offensive power in Miyan, Demerr, Murray, Bryant J, etc. my assumption is the defense will be the strength of the team, at least early on. You have some high talent with Booker, Tubbs, Crumpley, the Sanders brothers, long, etc. what do you think? Having Wingfield back and the experience he brings will help, Steele, and the other RB can’t think of his
name off hand. We WW fans have been spoiled the last few years with the Velasquez brothers kicking game, how will that aspect of the team take shape?
Go Warriors

[/QUOTE

The defense should be stellar! We are inexperienced at the safeties but we will find out what we have tonight!

Wingfield at QB is in his 3rd year as a starter and is looking good! New QB coach has helped him in his progression in reading defenses! Imani Steele a junior will be the starting RB! If he holds on to the ball he will be very good.
Losing all the playmakers from last years does hurt but young pups are developing

Having the Velezques brothers to kick these past years was certainly a luxury we do not have now.