We must kill them to protect the dollar.

Another well made video from a long haired freak that will trigger people from both sides who are a-scared of the Truth.
I know I have preached this on the drug threads before but letting everyone know the length our government will go to kill us in the name of protection is important.

This is the grease that keeps our system rolling along behind the scenes. The biggest players are the ESF IMF and CIA with support of our military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_MO5oF__Vo

The kids that are being killed would of most likely grew up to be terrorist. So I think they should ramp it up.

The kids that are being killed would of most likely grew up to be terrorist. So I think they should ramp it up.

If killing these innocent children is a good thing, maybe you should grow a pair and go over there and cut their throats yourself.

Ok. Who is up for a road trip?

You are welcome to use my livestock trailer I purchased back when Trump made it sound like the Illegals would be sent back to Mexico. Not sure what shipping would cost? Does not appear we will ever be sending illegals back "home".