WCAL Football 2023

Who will win the WCAL

• Total voters
Smithville 32 Northwestern 15

Another lackluster performance for the Smithies. Not having Haines was a big blow, Smithville needs him 100% for Rittman otherwise, YIKES!

Smithville vs. Rittman will have playoff implications, especially for the Smithies!

Fun fact…. If coach Olsen loses to Rittman, he will be 0-13 all time against teams with a winning record at Smithville with the average margin of defeat being 27 points

Rittman has to win this game to even get in the playoffs, Smithville could win this and still not make the playoffs. Ill take Smithville in this one.
Smithville's region (D5R17) is really top heavy with Perry & South Range at the top. Even if Norwayne beats Dalton, they're still the likely 3rd seed. Smithies grouped in with Orrville, Triway & Fairless at the bottom trying to make it to week 11.

Smithville vs. Rittman will have playoff implications, especially for the Smithies!

Fun fact…. If coach Olsen loses to Rittman, he will be 0-13 all time against teams with a winning record at Smithville with the average margin of defeat being 27 points
Smithville fans so crestfallen 😂😂😂

Valiant effort by the Chipps tonight after being down 16-0 in the third. Came back to make it 16-8, then 16-14, but got stopped short on the 2 point conversion. Chipps had the ball twice in the last 3:48, but couldn’t dent the scoreboard. A few very questionable calls tonight that benefitted Waynedale. Especially an obvious PI call that wasn’t called. Coach Edwards got an unsportsmanlike call that didn’t hurt his team and after the game he made it known to the officials he wasn’t happy….and I didn’t blame him.

How about the Rittman Indians achieving their first winning season since 2005!
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

Well another season has come and gone. Dalton, as many thought, are the WCAL champions. Best of luck to the 4 WCAL teams that will head into the playoffs! It appears the Dalton will host Conotton Valley, Norwayne will host Youngstown Liberty, Hillsdale will host Lucas ( a rematch) and Rittman will travel to Mogadore.

Well another season has come and gone. Dalton, as many thought, are the WCAL champions. Best of luck to the 4 WCAL teams that will head into the playoffs! It appears the Dalton will host Conotton Valley, Norwayne will host Youngstown Liberty, Hillsdale will host Lucas ( a rematch) and Rittman will travel to Mogadore.
It looks like if Strasburg beats Tusky CC Rittman will visit Cuyahoga Heights but if Strasburg loses, the Indians visit Mogadore as you say.

From fantastic50.net:
D5R17 Liberty @ Norwayne (-35)
D6R21 Rittman @ Cuyahoga Heights (-10)
D7R25 Conotton Valley @ Dalton (-49)
Lucas (-8) at Hillsdale

2 snoozers & 2 good games. WCAL with real chance to have 4 teams playing week 12.

Off-topic, but does anybody know the website that shows games for next year? I’m trying to find it but I just can’t remember the name of it.

Off-topic, but does anybody know the website that shows games for next year? I’m trying to find it but I just can’t remember the name of it.
Go to the OHSAA site. Click on school directory, find your school, click view and then click on athletic schedules.