Way to go guys! (slow clap)

Redman44

Congratulations Coach Crappa and staff! Yet again you bring the Lancers to shatter new barriers. You extremely talented men on the staff really have a way of inspiring the young men under your command. There's no way that your team quit on you tonight, they probably just didn't understand your master plan of defeating a D3 team.
That's enough of that.
Grippa, you are a terrible coach and yet for some reason you have this great view of yourself and your abilities. 52 - 7? Your team should get 52 free hits on you and your joke of a staff.
Grippa - time to dust off the resume
Grippa Brother(Napoleon) - go ride tom's behind somewhere new (again)
Haut - stick to cutting grass and forget thinking your fukkin awesome (no more football)
Doerger - awesome administrator, just be an admin.
Heidorn - better teacher than coach. good dude, but there is a reason he did not follow Mcquaide as HC.
Blow it all up and start over! New staff, no politics, just solid coaches. Seems to work at EVERY OTHER GCL S school.

Last edited:

Congratulations Coach Crappa and staff! Yet again you bring the Lancers to shatter new barriers. You extremely talented men on the staff really have a way of inspiring the young men under your command. There's no way that your team quit on you tonight, they probably just didn't understand your master plan of defeating a D3 team.
That's enough of that.
Grippa, you are a terrible coach and yet for some reason you have this great view of yourself and your abilities. 52 - 7? Your team should get 52 free hits on you and your joke of a staff.
Haut - stick to cutting grass and forget thinking your fukkin awesome (no more football)
Heidorn - better teacher than coach. good dude, but there is a reason he did not follow Mcquaide as HC.
Blow it all up and start over! New staff, no politics, just solid coaches. Seems to work at EVERY OTHER GCL S school.

Could not agree more!!!!

This also seems to be the sentiment amongst Lasalle fans,students and players who do not voice their opinions on Yappi!!!!

That's enough of that.

I def agree also!!!!!! but you did steal my line !! hahaha

exhale

I don't agree with the name calling but I agree with the message. There are many alumni, parents, students and those associated with LS that are very frustrated with the program and especially coach Grippa. Personally I questioned his coaching ability years ago when he left Shehan in a game when they were comfortabily ahead. Of course we know what happened next, Shehan broke his collarbone and is out 6 games of his senior season. I realize LS does not have the depth of the other GCLS schools but there is certainly enough talent. Think about the number of D-1 college players that LS has had in their program over the last 8+ years. This is only a guess, but I don't think Moeller, St X, Elder or Colerain has had as many kids go to D-1 programs over the last 6-8 years, yet their programs are much more sucessful. Just as a comparison, how many major D-1 basketball players has LS turned out over the last 15 years? How many competitive teams do they turn out year after year and how many state chapionships have they won? The answer is good coaching can elevate average to good players to do great things. That is where motivation comes in. Not to beat a dead horse but how can last years team make the playoffs for the first time in 14 years, have a great season at 9-1 and come out flat against a St X team that they beat earlier in the year? Now to this year, LS is undefeated but playing a little shaky, so they get crushed by Moe, which was not completely unexpected. They get crushed by a St X team that stuggled a bit in prior games . Then we go out and get drilled by a Div III De Sales team. How does this happen to a team that is in the hunt for another playoff spot? Two years in a row would be a nice achievement yet the coach and his staff can't get the team up for that? They committed 6 turnovers in the De Sales game, that has been the problem the entire year and a large part of that blame has to fall on the coaching staff. I may be old school but I like getting players in a huddle instead of standing around waiting for a play. I think it can calm players down and direct their focus-especially at the high school level. I know these coaches put in a lot of time and they care about the school and the game but a some sort of change needs to take place.