Way to early D1 SW Ohio predictions

We are all aware of why kids are transferring. And like I said before, it is what it is at this point. But I'm tired of people saying it's for "education and facilities". A player transferring to play their senior at Princeton wasn't because of coaching, facilities or education.
Princeton is a 4 star school, You can and DO get a great education at Princeton. See link:

Princeton is a 4 star school, You can and DO get a great education at Princeton. See link:

Why are we still making this argument? Kids are not leaving Summit Country Day and Walnut Hills to get a better education at Princeton High School - this is just a fact. Princeton is not a bad school, but kids aren't opening enrolling for the education.

Why are we still making this argument? Kids are not leaving Summit Country Day and Walnut Hills to get a better education at Princeton High School - this is just a fact. Princeton is not a bad school, but kids aren't opening enrolling for the education.

Interested in seeing who has most "returning" experience in D1 SW REGION, specifically starting games experience
Unfortunately GWOC and GMC are only conferences that keep Games Started Stats (GGCL does a little, but MND info is incorrect)
ECC does not.

Teams that should contend for SW Region title this year (as mentioned don't have info for WC, WW, MND)
In no particular order

Fairmont: Returns 4 starters with 134 games started experience, lose 1 starter w 61 games started experience
Springboro: Returns 5 starters w 229 games started experience, lose 0 starters
Princeton: Returns 2 starters w 87 games started experience (some of Gertons at Summit), lose 3 starters w 213 games started exp
Mason: Returns 2 starters w 79 games started experience, lose 3 starters with 245 games started experience
Lakota East: Returns 2 starters w 96 games started experience, lose 3 starters w 180 games started experience

All 3 GMC teams lose most of their bigs except for Fortson (P) and Blount (LE)
Look for big seasons from these 2 as well as Trent at Springboro
Springboro should have 2nd most overall talent behind Princeton but they have a new coach.

I went to the Alter-Africentric and MND-Springboro games on Saturday. I would have a big write up about both games but have been distracted by the Badin-PM comments, the Moeller principal arrest and Fishman retiring. I want to say a few things before we move past these games.

First of all, Michael coached one whale of a game for Springboro. He was great. He had them prepared and their mental toughness was needed to win that game. Situational play was outstanding. BLOB, changing defenses. injury subs, everything. I do not think they would have won those 3 games with the previous coach. I still do not like how the process went down, but Springboro is reaping the rewards for their decision.

Secondly, Alter played a heck of a game. Moody was the best player on the floor. Alter led the first 31 minutes of the game. Surprised Alter was not perfect at the end of the game. They are usually spot on in those situations. Africentric has so much talent and I do think Alter was a little tired. Those factors sometimes lead to mistakes. I would expect Africentric to win their next two games easily. I think that game was the state championship game.

A great day of basketball.