Washington Generals of the Debate forum... Your thoughts????

Starting five:
ProV1
Happy
Harry
Hubman
Isadore

6th Man

Eastside Purple

Hubman and Isadore bring facts and respectful interpretation and receive counters respectfully, more than almost any on this board. You just don't care those facts counter your delusions. And given they are massively outnumbered on this board regards their viewpoints, their patience quite honestly makes most the rest of us look emotionally stunted.

ProV1 has more good moments than bad and those bad are usually reflecting back nonsense thrown. Happy and Harry I can't keep straight so I'll defer to your judgment.

That leaves three spaces on the starting team for you. You can even ride the bench because without Eastside_Purple, there would be no one meeting the conserviclones on their field.

Last edited:
Hubman and Isadore bring facts and respectful interpretation and receive counters respectfully, more than almost any on this board. You just don't care those facts counter your delusions. And given they are massively outnumbered on this board regards their viewpoints, their patience quite honestly makes most the rest of us look emotionally stunted.

ProV1 has more good moments than bad and those bad are usually reflecting back nonsense thrown. Happy and Harry I can't keep straight so I'll defer to your judgment.

That leaves three spaces on the starting team for you. You can even ride the bench because without Eastside_Purple, there would be no one meeting the conserviclones on their field.
God you're boring

Uh, I dont think he is who you think he is.

I agree on Hubman and recent conversations with Isadore. They are much more open to hearing out a side that differs with them.
I know who I am responding to, he writes the Iliad and Odyssey over every post

S

Speaking of delusions...

Uh, I dont think he is who you think he is.

I agree on Hubman and recent conversations with Isadore. They are much more open to hearing out a side that differs with them.
Human is a race baiter and isadore has no game just talks alot of trash...