Volleyball Is The Best!

I used to work with a girl who plays Volleyball for Canton South, Tasha Ritz, she's a good player, 2nd team all district/county/NBC as a junior!!!

Go Tasha!!!

The best game was when she nearly single-handedly beat Massillon by herself :). She had 9 points and Massillon had 11 points.

Loveland has had a good vball team for the past 4 years, unfortunately, this year wasn't as good as the past 3.

I will agree I like watchign volleyball. I love watching the girls teams play while I am at work. A desk with a view.

Got to give love to my GGCL sisters. Seton, Mercy, Urusaline, MND, St. Ursula, and McCulley.

You'd be suprised how much the crowds get into it.

My friend from Canton South invited to a few of her games this year. One game they played Minerva and because I clapped for Tasha some Minerva player's dad started talking trash to me. I told him to chill-out, and he said why cheer for a team when they're losing? I just laughed it off.

McGal,

Sexist? Ask the girls. At least 60% will admit why they have a new passion for football. "Did you see number 42's butt? Scrumptious!":rolleyes:

crudog must have heard those lil' Freshman going at it again.

You know how freshman are :rolleyes:

Levi, my daughter plays 8th grade and J.O. Vball. Next year she hopes to play for either Ursuline or Mt. Notre Dame in Cincy. I have been to a lot of grde school and J.O games. Next year I guess i'll get to see high school.

Wheelman expect to see a lot of guys drooling over your daughter in those shorts. I guess you can just beat them up. HAHA.

rupdogg88 said:
Wheelman expect to see a lot of guys drooling over your daughter in those shorts. I guess you can just beat them up. HAHA.

Your probably one of them...LOL :D j/k

Freshman aren't that bad, they just need to grow into their body a lil bit more. Plus it doesn't always look right when a senior (myself) is checkin out the frosh femmes.

When I was a Senior I liked a freshman girl, we became good friends...then the s*** hit the fan

Volleyball

Tri-Valley was good this year, they were in the top ten in the state most of the year. Our team at West Muskingum is sending Lauren Hanson to a division II school.