Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller named SEC special teams co-player of the week

Jesus H. Christ dude. Did she steal your boyfriend or something? Give it a rest. So a female kicked a couple of EPs on a terrible college team. You make as much sense as a 15 yard field goal.
I’m giving you proof as to why it’s a stunt. And again, it’s concerning, bc it opens the door for identity politics in sports.

He had not been going through SEC guideline testing though. She had been with the soccer program. They could've added last years kicker or anyone else...but they would've had to go through whatever the SEC's protocol is for players opting back in. And they couldn't have even practiced until getting through that.
But they still could’ve done that or they could’ve had their Punter try Kicking. And I’ll ask again, why have the guy kick 39 yard FGs but not PATs?

People are completely nuts for blowing this up in any negative light.

Sarah got a chance to kick one ball after a few days of practice and prep but lets all rush to judge this and throw around broad statements about her ability or better yet gender equality. I have seen clips of her kicking the ball the length of a soccer field as a goalie and that will translate to football.

If you say it is so easy to kick- then go out there and kick- get a scholarship, get a free education from a power 5 school or better yet go out there an get paid to do it.

If you say its about publicity because a girl cannot kick - you are equally nuts. There was a girl in canfield that just went 5/5 fg and kicked @ 50 point afters. If you dig up her name from a stat sheet I bet you can find her name on some all district, conference lists and its not because of publicity - its she did the job.
Its completely publicity. She didnt make the team, she wasnt recruited. She didnt even win an open tryout. She was specifically brought on to bring positive attention to a woeful football team. I dont have a problem with her getting into a game, it was kind of a cool moment. I do think the media hype has been overblown. And now this story that she ripped the team at halftime? She's been there all of 5 minutes, who is she to be doing that? I'd say the same if it was a guy who just showed up.

The USMNT is embarrassing. They're inferior in accomplishment to the USWMNT.
I love that the womens team is one of the most dominant in the world. USA!

Would you agree there are more quality teams overall on the men's side? The paths are not equal.

Eh. She got an opportunity and made the kick. Nothing more, nothing less.
Nothing she is doing is taking anything away from someone else on the squad.

You mad that she can outkick you?
She earned special teams player of the week?

I mean, it is possible at some really small places I guess, but I would have to presume any D1 college should have multiple kids who can punt, and likely did so for their HS, than to have to bring in a girls soccer player.

I presume Vandy had some on their roster this year who coulda kicked FG's/EP, but hell going Ofer the season why not eh?
That's what I'm saying. The season hasn't gone as planned, why not get some good press out of a bad year? Regardless of it being a PR stunt or not, it's still cool to see. Although I do think it's a bit patronizing to give her the ST player of the week award. But what does that award really matter?

Would you agree there are more quality teams overall on the men's side? The paths are not equal.
Overall, as in throughout the world? Absolutely. The US, for a long time, was miles ahead of any other country in giving women sports attention. Some European countries are starting to catch up, though. Wouldn't be surprised to see American women heading to Europe more frequently to play for clubs there. Some top players already have.

Why? You didn't play. Do you coach or plan to coach? I feel like you're just trying too hard to impress people lol
Hey.
He knows football.
He reads books about the Xs and Os.

Does sound like someone who knew zero about the game so decided to read books to try and sound like he knows what he is talking about.

15 yard extra point!
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Y'all watch the game last night? Ratbirds won by 5 goals. Balt hit a three run HR to take the lead and then scored a garbage basket on the last play.

Last edited:

Are Costa Rica & Trinidad and Tobago more quality? These are squads USMNT lost to en route to missing the most recent World Cup.

I would have, in general, less qualms about the USMNT not having the same success (such as not making it past the group of 16) if they weren’t getting embarrassed by squads that they fundamentally have massive advantages over.

Why? You didn't play. Do you coach or plan to coach? I feel like you're just trying too hard to impress people lol
Bc I like to be as knowledgeable as possible about something I’m interested in. I also track recruiting very closely, for Notre Dame anyway.

Hey.
He knows football.
He reads books about the Xs and Os.

Does sound like someone who knew zero about the game so decided to read books to try and sound like he knows what he is talking about.

15 yard extra point!
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Y'all watch the game last night? Ratbirds won by 5 goals. Balt hit a three run HR to take the lead and then scored a garbage basket on the last play.
I played from 1st-8th grade, you c**t. I was too small to keep playing in HS. Anyway, keep watching the BBT, I’m sure your brain is as small as your di*k, you worthless mf’er.

I played from 1st-8th grade, you c**t. I was too small to keep playing in HS. Anyway, keep watching the BBT, I’m sure your brain is as small as your di*k, you worthless mf’er.
Here comes the PBoy we've all come to know...anger issues coupled with a surplus of insecurities. Get help.

Lmfao says the guy banned from attending his alma mater's athletic events
That doesn’t make you any less of a b*tch, you actually refer to yourself as cisgendered. I’m surprised you actually assigned your baby a gender.

That doesn’t make you any less of a b*tch, you actually refer to yourself as cisgendered. I’m surprised you actually assigned your baby a gender.
LMFAOOOOO when have I ever referred to myself as such?! I honestly don't even know what that stuff means lmao

Also, do you even know how babies are made? Have a hard time believing an insecure, slightly autistic hothead has ever gotten laid. I can explain it to you if you'd ever like to start a family in the future. Although I'd recommend against passing your genes on.

LMFAOOOOO when have I ever referred to myself as such?! I honestly don't even know what that stuff means lmao
I made fun of another poster for saying that and you said “ so what if they call themselves that”, I took it to mean you do the same.

Also, do you even know how babies are made? Have a hard time believing an insecure, slightly autistic hothead has ever gotten laid. I can explain it to you if you'd ever like to start a family in the future. Although I'd recommend against passing your genes on.
I don’t like kids, so I had no intention of ever starting a family.

I made fun of another poster for saying that and you said “ so what if they call themselves that”, I took it to mean you do the same.
Don't recall that, but, yeah, who cares? I don't subscribe to that stuff, think it's trying too hard, but doesn't matter to me if others do.