Utah kicks off tonight

Sykotyk

I'm in Salt Lake City getting ready for the first game in the contiguous United States.

Herriman Mustangs v. Davis Darts

Game is at 9pmEDT.

Should be fun. I'm expecting to be at either Cyprus v. Snow Canyon or Hunter v. Bonneville tomorrow.
We'll see how this Covid 19 world works for football. Social distancing and limited crowds.

are these games on line somewhere?
I believe but am not certain the game will be streamed here:

I believe but am not certain the game will be streamed here:

thanks..... looks like it is..... wave to me?

Never seen Davis before will be 3rd time for Herriman.

Last edited:
I was in the south endzone most of the game. It was actually quite full with photographers and others (TV was broadcasting from the track under a tent an had a sideline reporter and several TV cameras as well).

I was in the south endzone most of the game. It was actually quite full with photographers and others (TV was broadcasting from the track under a tent an had a sideline reporter and several TV cameras as well).

I saw the tent behind the end zone....... I went to Stirr, changed my location to Salt Lake City and was able to watch the game. Good game where special teams came up big. That Fergusen kid was a tough runner. I think they are showing another game tonight, Canyon Corner vs somebody..... Canyon Corner is usually pretty loaded.

I saw the tent behind the end zone....... I went to Stirr, changed my location to Salt Lake City and was able to watch the game. Good game where special teams came up big. That Fergusen kid was a tough runner. I think they are showing another game tonight, Canyon Corner vs somebody..... Canyon Corner is usually pretty loaded.
Saw them last year host Orem. I would have gone to it but I always prefer new places.

And with covid and access restricted I go where I can. Have sideline pass for Hunter v. Bonneville. So that's my game tonight.

I've seen 13 games so far this week from Utah and just about all of them have beautiful back drops..... I really loved Utah when I traveled through it many years ago and hung out at Zion.