Update on HOF developments

my2sense

With the HOF festivities and inductions just around the corner, thought this might give a little preview to what people from all over the country will be seeing.

Remember to support your local high school bands in the Grand parade!

With the HOF festivities and inductions just around the corner, thought this might give a little preview to what people from all over the country will be seeing.

Remember to support your local high school bands in the Grand parade!

I think your the mayor. Mayor my2sense! ?

Now if they hopefully have removed the ugly blue trash cans they placed over the memorial bricks at the top main entrance!

Hype video that includes mounds of dirt. How fitting.

What I didn’t see in that video was the fan engagement zone that was promised to be done this August.

The real update is they just got more loans from the city and county to help finish a project they promised would already be done.

As for any fool that actually bought this penny stock. The good news is it can only goto zero.

I have a friend who owns some of the stock. The symbol is HOFV.
It closed Wednesday at .715.
52 week high 3.54
52 week low .5221

It was at .56 July 1st.
Yes and the original IPO price was around $10

The correct financial term for anyone still owning this stock is a bag holder. I personally prefer to own stock in companies that actually make money not false promises.

Yes and the original IPO price was around $10

The correct financial term for anyone still owning this stock is a bag holder. I personally prefer to own stock in companies that actually make money not false promises.
PTO.....so there is no misunderstanding, I wasn't promoting the stock, only passing along fact.
However, if someone bought the stock at .56 and held, they'd probably make a few bucks.
Anyone in at IPO probably has a long wait to see if they made a good decision.

And for you financial wizards on Yappi the HOF festivities pump big dollars into local businesses.
Yes. Just like it has for years before anyone heard of the village.

The entire concept, which I support, was to have something to entice people to stay longer and spend even more money.

They failed miserably to make that happen for this years enshrinement unless you think people will be interested in staying longer to stand on mounds of dirt to see a half built plaza.

I’m 100% behind the concept of the village just not the execution and the clown show that currently runs it.

Yes. Just like it has for years before anyone heard of the village.

The entire concept, which I support, was to have something to entice people to stay longer and spend even more money.

They failed miserably to make that happen for this years enshrinement unless you think people will be interested in staying longer to stand on mounds of dirt to see a half built plaza.

I’m 100% behind the concept of the village just not the execution and the clown show that currently runs it.I
I agree with you. It should be great when completed. I hope it's done the next time I'm in Stark County.
If it isn't, I hope Shula's at least will be open. I'm always ready for a good steak.

Thanks Butler. Sure looks like a lot of work is going on at the place where others said it never would. Lord knows every construction project has finished on schedule and under budget lol.

Drove by it this afternoon. Tons of progress since the last time I saw it. They may be behind in construction, but it looks like its going to be pretty cool. I'd love to see this be a success, would be great for the area. Was listening to a sports talk station while in Columbus today and they mentioned the HOFV.

I can’t believe y’all fight over this, if it was in Cleveland there wouldn’t be a peep said. Just hope it works out for the sake of Stark county

For those coming in from out of town, The Repository ranked the area's top restaurants to visit while in town:

1. Gervasi Vineyard - multiple venues on a beautifully manicured property. Make sure to check out the Piazza.
2. Table Six Kitchen+Bar - ask for the Moscow Mule menu
3. Basil Asian Bistro - Thai and Pad Thai treats just minutes from The Hall
4. The Desert Inn - a long time favorite of the returning Hall of Famers. Lamb dishes drive the cuisine. You are sure to see some of your football heroes here night in and night out.
5. Lucca - using fresh local ingredients, if you love Italian you will love Lucca.

For those coming in from out of town, The Repository ranked the area's top restaurants to visit while in town:

1. Gervasi Vineyard - multiple venues on a beautifully manicured property. Make sure to check out the Piazza.
2. Table Six Kitchen+Bar - ask for the Moscow Mule menu
3. Basil Asian Bistro - Thai and Pad Thai treats just minutes from The Hall
4. The Desert Inn - a long time favorite of the returning Hall of Famers. Lamb dishes drive the cuisine. You are sure to see some of your football heroes here night in and night out.
5. Lucca - using fresh local ingredients, if you love Italian you will love Lucca.
Table six sucks