Ukraine Whistleblower

Who do you think Schiff is spying for?

They most all "spy", I'm sure.

I'd love to track the trades of all those that are close to our Congress in personal life. They exempt themselves from insider-trading laws in a financial sense, but I'm sure most traffic in political info for a multitude of reasons.

I predict that Mike Turner is going to be facing the mayor of Dayton as an opponent in the next election. He needs to say things like that to keep his job. But its still a far cry from impeachment.

He's slapping at Schiff now, too. Playing it up the middle. Sounds like a good Dayton 'Pub move.

There is NO crime IB and this guy is not a whistle blower. He is part of a Deep State action to try to remove the POTUS.

Glad I'm wearing boots because the BS is getting deep. What world are you living in? Do you hear yourself? I'm sorry this has happened to so many of you.

Incredible ?

FPxRqyg.png

"Discribing" as the next word after complaining about people falsely attacking his spelling ability is the sort of comedy SNL wishes they could think of.

Now the goof is calling for the whistleblower to be treated as a spy? What? For reporting a crime? Could you imagine if Obama had done this? I can just imagine all of you partisan hacks having fits.

Even Fox's Chris Wallace was defending the whistleblower for reporting what appears to be a crime.

There was no crime.

The whistleblower is part of concerted effort to overthrow a duly elected president.

I think the biggest question that needs answered is:

"Would this have been illegal if Trump had directed the Ukraine President to investigate VP Cheney for actions he took during the GWB administration?"

If yes, then Trump is in hot water. If no, this should go away quickly. It seems crazy that someone who potentially breaks the law gets protections that other Americans are not afforded because of their political affiliation.

The irony is that Obama/Biden DID start an investigation into a political rival during a campaign in 2016. Just crazy!

I think the biggest question that needs answered is:

"Would this have been illegal if Trump had directed the Ukraine President to investigate VP Cheney for actions he took during the GWB administration?"

If yes, then Trump is in hot water. If no, this should go away quickly. It seems crazy that someone who potentially breaks the law gets protections that other Americans are not afforded because of their political affiliation.

The crux of this is whether he sought to bribe a foreign power to help him politically. So this analogy makes sense if Cheney were a likely opponent in the 2020 election. But you get an A for effort.

And by the way, I think this is no where near an impeachable offense as he did not tie aid money to the investigation. But doesn't make your analogy any less of a fail.

The crux of this is whether he sought to bribe a foreign power to help him politically. So this analogy makes sense if Cheney were a likely opponent in the 2020 election. But you get an A for effort.

And by the way, I think this is no where near an impeachable offense as he did not tie aid money to the investigation. But doesn't make your analogy any less of a fail.

That is patently absurd. You are essentially saying that a candidacy grants him immunity.

Now, had he made comments to Ukraine about Biden’s candidacy like Queen Nancy did about keeping Trump from returning.....

That is patently absurd. You are essentially saying that a candidacy grants him immunity.

I'm saying that the President shouldn't be allowed to bribe a foreign government to investigate a likely political opponent. Which Trump did not do, so he's good.

The argument the Dems are making is that there was an implied quid pro quo. That argument holds some(not enough) weight since he obviously has an incentive to see Biden damaged politically. One could not make the same argument if it were not a potential opponent so it would make their already weak argument even weaker.

As I've said other times, Trump would have pursued this if it was Obama, Biden, or Clinton. Two out of the three would be OK to investigate but one gets special protection. Biden's candidacy shouldn't protect him from investigation just like it didn't protect Trump in 2016.

Wait, that's real?
The sad thing is we have become so desensitized to all of his BS tweets and outright lies that it has become status quo. We are talking about the President of the United States tweeting like an uneducated 13 year old. He just cannot help himself which says a lot about the his persona and psyche.

I'm saying that the President shouldn't be allowed to bribe a foreign government to investigate a likely political opponent. Which Trump did not do, so he's good.

The argument the Dems are making is that there was an implied quid pro quo. That argument holds some(not enough) weight since he obviously has an incentive to see Biden damaged politically. One could not make the same argument if it were not a potential opponent so it would make their already weak argument even weaker.
So you think he and Rudy are just dedicated to cleaning up corruption in Ukraine? He obviously said "do me a favor..." He brought it up many many times with Ukraine and everyone in the White house that works on Ukraine.

If he was not concerned why did they hide it? Block the the whistleblower report from going to Congress etc.

What is Rudy's role? There is a bunch of evidence that Rudy has been in an active shakedown on behalf of the President.

The amazing part is two days after a Mueller report details his campaigns interactions with Russia and makes multiple counts of coordinated obstruction of justice he is right back at it and this is right back at it. The problem is he is a Narcissist and can only look at the world through a lens of his personal benefit. He does not understand the Constitution or even the concept of service for the country...he just sees an opportunity to take advantage of a situation and harm a political opponent that is polling way higher than he is in many polls. It is him....like his twitter rants he cannot control himself.

I agree. Impeachable? Eh? Tough to sell. Did he purposefully withhold aid in order to bribe a foreign entity to dig up dirt on his opponent? Probably, but nonetheless tough to prove. I do not think he cares either way. He has shown his lack of understanding of government and rules in the past and he will not change, which is why many of his supporters love him. At the end of the day however, this guy is the dirtiest person in the swamp he's claiming to drain.

So you think he and Rudy are just dedicated to cleaning up corruption in Ukraine? He obviously said "do me a favor..." He brought it up many many times with Ukraine and everyone in the White house that works on Ukraine.

If he was not concerned why did they hide it? Block the the whistleblower report from going to Congress etc.

What is Rudy's role? There is a bunch of evidence that Rudy has been in an active shakedown on behalf of the President.

The amazing part is two days after a Mueller report details his campaigns interactions with Russia and makes multiple counts of coordinated obstruction of justice he is right back at it and this is right back at it. The problem is he is a Narcissist and can only look at the world through a lens of his personal benefit. He does not understand the Constitution or even the concept of service for the country...he just sees an opportunity to take advantage of a situation and harm a political opponent that is polling way higher than he is in many polls. It is him....like his twitter rants he cannot control himself.
More flimsy than Russia but carry on

Two out of the three would be OK to investigate but one gets special protection. Biden's candidacy shouldn't protect him from investigation just like it didn't protect Trump in 2016.

No sane person is making the argument that being a candidate for President should exempt one from criminal investigation. Stop setting up straw-men.

Crazy Rudy is portraying himself as a whistle blower but my guess is he will not testify citing attorney/client privilege as Mr Trumps personal attorney. Of course he is a paid speaker at a PUTIN event in Armenia so....

The sad thing is we have become so desensitized to all of his BS tweets and outright lies that it has become status quo. We are talking about the President of the United States tweeting like an uneducated 13 year old. He just cannot help himself which says a lot about the his persona and psyche.

You really shouldn't insult uneducated 13 year olds like that.