UC Bearcats 2020

ronnie mund

Malzhan basically averages 4-5 losses a year. I get that was in the sec, but that’s not really a great run at auburn.
Not sure I agree. In terms of win % Malzahn was above Auburn's all-time average, and is neck and neck with Auburn coaching great Ralph Jordan(stadium is named after him). I think Malzahn was right on par for Auburn. And that's with the greatest college coach ever as your division rival. Take a look at their year-by-year results. It's a bunch of 5-9 win seasons sandwiched between a 10-12 win season every 3-5 years.

eastside_purple

Not sure I agree. In terms of win % Malzahn was above Auburn's all-time average, and is neck and neck with Auburn coaching great Ralph Jordan(stadium is named after him). I think Malzahn was right on par for Auburn. And that's with the greatest college coach ever as your division rival. Take a look at their year-by-year results. It's a bunch of 5-9 win seasons sandwiched between a 10-12 win season every 3-5 years.

Guess I never really realized how meh of a program Auburn is outside of a few outstanding years. Still, a 670 win percentage is kind of a yawner. Maybe I’m wrong. Certainly will be easier to win in the aac vs the sec though.

Auggie

UC Tackle James Hudson ranked#5 Tackle on NFL.com. That’s as high as I’ve seen for him. Apparently his stock is rising.
He is memorable, only offensive player I have seen get ejected for targeting. Not to beat a dead horse but this guy probably cost UC a NY 6 Bowl W.