Tye Lue to Lakers

Season ticket sales will go through the roof just like last year when LeBron signed with the Lakers.

Lue not even offered combat pay to deal with James. Looks like a no go, unless the Lakers sweeten the pot. 3 yrs in an insult.

This made my day. Lakers offer 3. Lue wants 5. So the deal doesn't get done. Coincidentally, Lebron's contract is for 3 more years. So the Lakers basically wanted Lue to babysit for 3 years and then go away!

Id ship him out. Really glad to see the rest of the world realize how much of a headcase he is.

Where is CatAlum?

I'm appreciative of the fact that LBJ won a title in Cleveland, but he left the organization in shambles TWICE. Don't want him back. Don't want him to make the playoffs. Enjoy LA!

This made my day. Lakers offer 3. Lue wants 5. So the deal doesn't get done. Coincidentally, Lebron's contract is for 3 more years. So the Lakers basically wanted Lue to babysit for 3 years and then go away!

It certainly looks this way. The contract duration and being forced to take on Jason Kidd and potentially others as assistants was a bizarre situation. I read it as they wanted to hire Kidd but felt his credentials as a HC weren't good enough, thus they want to create situation where if the HC works out, then great, and if they don't, then they can readily be rid of so that Kidd can get promoted in-season. Bizarre.

So basically they lose Monte Williams to Phoenix, Lue said no thanks and then settle on the 3rd choice Frank Vogel. With the 4th choice sitting next to him on the bench waiting for the promotion.