Tusc. Central Catholic Tournament

RollingTrain

Who all is in this tourney? The only games I know of are:

Plain City Jonathan Alder vs. Huntington Prep, WV
Plain City Jonathan Alder vs. Dayton Chaminade-Julienne

Huntington Prep looks loaded as usual....I counted six guys between 6-8 and 7-1 on the roster.

Who all is in this tourney? The only games I know of are:

Plain City Jonathan Alder vs. Huntington Prep, WV
Plain City Jonathan Alder vs. Dayton Chaminade-Julienne

Huntington Prep looks loaded as usual....I counted six guys between 6-8 and 7-1 on the roster.

2019 TCC Holiday Shootout

Friday December 27, 2019

4:30pm – Huntington Prep (H) vs. Jonathan Alder (A)

6:15pm – Chaminade Julienne (H) vs. Gilmour Academy (A)

8:00pm – Bishop Ready (H) vs. Indian Valley (A)

Saturday December 28, 2019

4:30pm – Jonathan Alder (H) vs. Chaminade Julienne (A)

6:15pm – Carrollton (H) vs. Bishop Ready (A)

8:00pm – TCC (H) vs. West Holmes (A) (BTS TV Game)

Thank you!

Lucky Alder. They apparently drew the short straw to get HP and CJ! Alder is very good, but HP might be a bit much.

What does Jonathon Alder have back? Can the possibly compete with HP? What division is Alder? Any real size?

Jackson Izzard (above, from Friday night) is a 6-4 guard and highly thought off, Jackie Santa-Emma and 6-7 forward Henry Walker all return. 6-6, 260 pound Daniel Hening is out with injury.

Alder is Division II and has won at least 18 games the last four years. Has a challenging non-league schedule this year with some Div.I Columbus teams and the bigger Catholic Columbus schools.

HP may still be too much, but the CJ game has promise. Alder sounds like the real deal. How has their season gone so far, any impressive wins?

HP may still be too much, but the CJ game has promise. Alder sounds like the real deal. How has their season gone so far, any impressive wins?

Beat Bellefontaine 41-21 Friday night. It’s been their only game due to football playoffs. They play Friday night and then a huge game with Westerville South Tues.