Tuesday scores

shoprat2

Bethel -1
Springfield Catholic-1
A fair result. Great effort on a tough night. Irish now 0-0-2. Best picture of the night,the two coaches talking after the match. Something like 70 years of coaching experiences.

Edgewood 3 Tecumseh 1

Decently entertaining match, of course any live sports right now is off the charts for me.

Oakwood 9 Franklin 0. I only got to watch a half, but Oakwood was very dominant and Franklin played with dignity despite the score. No bad or frustration fouls from the Wildcats in the half I watched. To me that is worth mentioning because that is not always the case when games are uneven.

Oakwood 9 Franklin 0. I only got to watch a half, but Oakwood was very dominant and Franklin played with dignity despite the score. No bad or frustration fouls from the Wildcats in the half I watched. To me that is worth mentioning because that is not always the case when games are uneven.
I have always been impressed with the sportsmanship shown by both of these programs

Indian Hill 4 Roger Bacon 2
Wyoming 1 Oak Hills 0 - Wyoming looks to have another solid team
Goshen 5 Western Brown 0 - Goshen is going to be pretty good this year

Sycamore 2
Moeller 2
The score needs to be accurately reflected
Sycamore 2
Recruits 2
I saw second half of game. If it wasn’t for the last two years bumper crop of recruits M would have a hard time winning 3 games all season........

The score needs to be accurately reflected
Sycamore 2
Recruits 2
I saw second half of game. If it wasn’t for the last two years bumper crop of recruits M would have a hard time winning 3 games all season........

True, based on the box score, both goals were from transfers, one this year and one last year and the one assist they mention is also a transfer this year. First 8 games they should be pretty good and compete with anyone. Back half of the year will be different unless they managed to skirt the transfer rules on number of games somehow

True, based on the box score, both goals were from transfers, one this year and one last year and the one assist they mention is also a transfer this year. First 8 games they should be pretty good and compete with anyone. Back half of the year will be different unless they managed to skirt the transfer rules on number of games somehow
Unfortunately u can’t put anything past that guy. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets them for entire season. Other area coaches know he’s poaching players. I’m shocked no one speaks up. Or maybe they have and it goes nowhere. Either way the guy should be canned. No room for his actions in high school sports. I’m not naive but I would like to see HS sports remain pure.

Unfortunately u can’t put anything past that guy. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets them for entire season. Other area coaches know he’s poaching players. I’m shocked no one speaks up. Or maybe they have and it goes nowhere. Either way the guy should be canned. No room for his actions in high school sports. I’m not naive but I would like to see HS sports remain pure.
People are free to move their kids to whatever school they want whenever they want. Provided they have open enrollment, are a private school, or the parents move their residence. Their home district doesn't own the kids.

People are free to move their kids to whatever school they want whenever they want. Provided they have open enrollment, are a private school, or the parents move their residence. Their home district doesn't own the kids.
Ur not allowed to poach from current enrollees of other schools for the purpose of athletics and give tuition assistance which amounts to athletic scholarship for said high school student. No issue with kid from Walla Walla Washington enrolling at Moeller to start high school. No problem with a sophomore in high school in Timbuktu who’s family decides they don’t like Timbuktu High education. That’s not what’s happening here.

Ur not allowed to poach from current enrollees of other schools for the purpose of athletics and give tuition assistance which amounts to athletic scholarship for said high school student. No issue with kid from Walla Walla Washington enrolling at Moeller to start high school. No problem with a sophomore in high school in Timbuktu who’s family decides they don’t like Timbuktu High education. That’s not what’s happening here.
Lol. You don't know. You just have an axe to grind.

Know people who know. And if you call wanting to be fair an axe to grind. I’m guilty.
What part is unfair? Kids transferring are just a nature of HS sports these day. Kids also transfer to public schools too. Happens all the time.

And knowing people that know is laughable. I can just as easily say I know people that know the opposite.