Trump's Task Force Briefing

That was a horrific briefing. Conflicting messaging and incoherent. Trump just babbled nonsense especially when he was asked questions, which by the way, were very good. It was a horrendous performance and super embarrassing.

That was a horrific briefing. Conflicting messaging and incoherent. Trump just babbled nonsense especially when he was asked questions, which by the way, were very good. It was a horrendous performance and super embarrassing.
Disagree the briefing was good . Learned what the govt. was doing to combat the disease using different anti malaria drugs, people can start testing themselves, the avg. age of people dying in Italy is over 80 years of age. Trump answering questions afterward was not.

Disagree the briefing was good . Learned what the govt. was doing to combat the disease using different anti malaria drugs, people can start testing themselves, the avg. age of people dying in Italy is over 80 years of age. Trump answering questions afterward was not.
Trump could announce a cure and proderp would think it was horrific

R bad. D good. Got it.

Anybody that thinks that briefing was good has incredibly low standards but Trump does that to people.

As soon as next week? More people will die if that happens

More people will die, yes by the thousands. Would you rather loose hundreds of thousands like a rally bad flu year or millions in a really bad depression?
Making the correct decisions in a no win really tough situation is why we hired him and not some political hack...we already know they are too dumb and controlled to care.

Anybody that thinks that briefing was good has incredibly low standards but Trump does that to people.

Coming from someone who would rather vote for a dementia patient.
Can you even imagine...talking to the wall, challenging the dog face pony soldiers to push-ups, while talking about the awesomeness of his leg-hair...I really doubt he could do a press conference that long without falling asleep or taking a dump on stage.
Trump is Trump, we get it and love it.

Reactions: y2h

Trump could cure cancer and you would criticize it by stating that would create over population. It is just what you Democrats do. Don't care about anything but getting those votes so you can stay in power cashing in at the Country's expense. TAX TAX TAX.....

Trump could cure cancer and you would criticize it by stating that would create over population. It is just what you Democrats do. Don't care about anything but getting those votes so you can stay in power cashing in at the Country's expense. TAX TAX TAX.....

Yeah, their was a time when liberals did not trust big govt.

"What do you mean go back to work next week...I was planning on being off till May or June."

I love that the lefties think its sustainable to have the country largely shut down for weeks/months at a time.

"What do you mean go back to work next week...I was planning on being off till May or June."

I love that the lefties think its sustainable to have the country largely shut down for weeks/months at a time.
But to shut down the government for a few days and the world is coming to an end.

Right. Just allows people to die. That's the Republican way.