Trump says his adoring fans won’t be voting in 2022 or 2024…….

The GQP has gone off the deep end.

Storyteller GIF by Neelesh Misra

Why do I care about that? Am I a Biden fan?
Hey Mister Self Righteous! How can you be a Biden fan with how corrupt he's been helping his brother and then his son nail lucrative financial deals via his position as a "public servant"? Again you are being quite selective on how you use your moral scale to judge. I think the real story is you live a boring life and thought it would be fun to troll "the cult" on Yappi. :cool:

So you just think a random group of US citizens decided to storm the Capitol on the same exact day that Trump and his minions decided to hold a rally to protest the “rigged election” and to stop the certification process? And those “tourists” just happened to be donning Trump shirts, hats, flags and banners? And while taking a tourist visit these random citizens yelled “hang Mike Pence”. Why do you suppose this random group of angry Americans was mad at Mike Pence? They don’t like white haired gentlemen? Was this group of citizens a gathering of the Optimists Club? We’re they the Pee Wee Herman Fan Club?
Are you serious? You are so blinded by Trump obsession that you can’t connect the dots and see that what we are accusing him of doing is EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING? Once again, this is why people have a problem with MAGA.
And they say Conservatives wear tin foil hats :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey Mister Self Righteous! How can you be a Biden fan with how corrupt he's been helping his brother and then his son nail lucrative financial deals via his position as a "public servant"? Again you are being quite selective on how you use your moral scale to judge. I think the real story is you live a boring life and thought it would be fun to troll "the cult" on Yappi. :cool:
Comparing the sins of Biden to Trump is like comparing the sins of Jon Gruden to Satan.

Comparing the sins of Biden to Trump is like comparing the sins of Jon Gruden to Satan.
A sin is a sin. You seem to like to pass judgment but you are selective in who you pass judgment on. Just more evidence of the hypocrisy from the TDSers. It reveals itself daily especially on here.

LMAO!

You mean by opening up our borders to other countries residents, giving them free stuff so they will vote for the dems? Or like when you force somebody to get an injection in order to have a job? That kind of destroying democracy?
You’re a moron.

So you just think a random group of US citizens decided to storm the Capitol on the same exact day that Trump and his minions decided to hold a rally to protest the “rigged election” and to stop the certification process? And those “tourists” just happened to be donning Trump shirts, hats, flags and banners? And while taking a tourist visit these random citizens yelled “hang Mike Pence”. Why do you suppose this random group of angry Americans was mad at Mike Pence? They don’t like white haired gentlemen? Was this group of citizens a gathering of the Optimists Club? We’re they the Pee Wee Herman Fan Club?
Are you serious? You are so blinded by Trump obsession that you can’t connect the dots and see that what we are accusing him of doing is EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING? Once again, this is why people have a problem with MAGA.
one thing I learned during the trump 4 years in office is I do not trust media.....at all. I certainly don't trust democrats. if you want to believe the "official account" of what happened that's fine. I however do not. I saw a video of a screaming mama hat wearer berating 3 capital police officers asking them why weren't they getting backup.

for the record, I dont think we know 1/10 of what happened on jan 6. no I dont care. no I dont think trump did anything wrong. I think its quite possibly an inside job concocted by democrats. could I be blind? sure. has the media proven it can't be trusted...you bet. so how can you reconcile anything now a days? its tough to do.

one thing I learned during the trump 4 years in office is I do not trust media.....at all. I certainly don't trust democrats. if you want to believe the "official account" of what happened that's fine. I however do not. I saw a video of a screaming mama hat wearer berating 3 capital police officers asking them why weren't they getting backup.

for the record, I dont think we know 1/10 of what happened on jan 6. no I dont care. no I dont think trump did anything wrong. I think its quite possibly an inside job concocted by democrats. could I be blind? sure. has the media proven it can't be trusted...you bet. so how can you reconcile anything now a days? its tough to do.
I trust my eyes. I saw video of the event. You are clearly delusional because you have been conned by Trump. There is an HBO documentary coming out all about Jan. 6. I suggest you watch it. You will see firsthand what happened that day. If you can still say, with a straight face, that Trump did nothing wrong I will be surprised.

I trust my eyes. I saw video of the event. You are clearly delusional because you have been conned by Trump. There is an HBO documentary coming out all about Jan. 6. I suggest you watch it. You will see firsthand what happened that day. If you can still say, with a straight face, that Trump did nothing wrong I will be surprised.
unarmed insurrection. LOL