Trump has not just quit on Coronavirus (pandemics are hard) he has quit on America.

Bullcrap. You can’t find any place in the world where doctors are not stressing the use of masks. COVID is so infectious that 10-20% of people not complying with the mask is going to be devastating. Had everyone really adopted the mask strategy
(without the dumb “you’re taking away my freedom” crowd) it would have really made a big difference. Had we had a president who encouraged it instead of making light of it a lot more Americans would be alive today.

You obviously do not go to the bars I go to, hundreds on weekends(90% or more without masks), and most that do wear them are the younger crowd.
Not one person I know has a "tragic story" of gloom and doom to tell.

Homes county in Ohio is the largest tourist attraction in Ohio people from everywhere go there and yet if you were to visit the area you would fine the local people both Amish and sinner do not wear the mask much and yet the numbers in that county are really low. Like the one Amish lady told me she can not give me something she does not have.

Homes county in Ohio is the largest tourist attraction in Ohio people from everywhere go there and yet if you were to visit the area you would fine the local people both Amish and sinner do not wear the mask much and yet the numbers in that county are really low. Like the one Amish lady told me she can not give me something she does not have.
Without exaggeration I could come up with 20-25 people I know who have had it, including a Dayton couple who are huge Trump supporters and original Tea Party members. They both currently have it. I have two nephews and niece who had it, one of whom is starting to experience mild symptoms again. At our neighborhood high school two players on the basketball team had it, as well as two basketball coaches and a football coach. A guy that I graduated from high school with died from it, and I have two sisters in law and a brother in law who had it also. I could go on, but why bother. You geniuses have decided that the whole thing was nothing more than a mild flu that has been exaggerated by the media. Tell that to the families of about 550,000 dead Americans. Better still, have Trump tell them.

Without exaggeration I could come up with 20-25 people I know who have had it, including a Dayton couple who are huge Trump supporters and original Tea Party members. They both currently have it. I have two nephews and niece who had it, one of whom is starting to experience mild symptoms again. At our neighborhood high school two players on the basketball team had it, as well as two basketball coaches and a football coach. A guy that I graduated from high school with died from it, and I have two sisters in law and a brother in law who had it also. I could go on, but why bother. You geniuses have decided that the whole thing was nothing more than a mild flu that has been exaggerated by the media. Tell that to the families of about 550,000 dead Americans. Better still, have Trump tell them.
It is extraordinarily rare to die from it. I had it, but don't know many others who have. I've had the flu, flu was a lot worse. Hope this helps.

I have had it. ?‍♂️. I am still here.

It is extraordinarily rare to die from it. I had it, but don't know many others who have. I've had the flu, flu was a lot worse. Hope this helps.
Depends on the person. In atypical bad flu season 50-60 thousand people die here in the US, but COVID killed a lot more. Flu doesn’t have all the other negative effects like the economy, education, or childhood development, etc. Comparing it to the flu is stupid and pointless.

Depends on the person. In atypical bad flu season 50-60 thousand people die here in the US, but COVID killed a lot more. Flu doesn’t have all the other negative effects like the economy, education, or childhood development, etc. Comparing it to the flu is stupid and pointless.
All those other effects were self imposed. Not comparing it to flu is senseless.

You don't know that. The measurment techniques for determining a flu versus a covid death are entirely different. For the flu, there seems to be a bias towards downplaying deaths and reducing the number. With covid there is a clear bias to inflate the number. If you don't understand this you're completeky ignorant of how they measure these two things.

Did covid kill more people then a typical flu season - yes. But did covid kill more people then the Hong Kong Flu (1969) or the Asian Flu (1958)? Probably not. And we know for a fact it didn't come close to killing as many people, after adjusting for population differences, then the Spanish Flu did.

Only an idiot or an ideologue wouldn't compare the flu and covid virus and their impact on human populations. From their similar etiology to their similarities in how they move through human populations you can learn a lot by comparing both.

You guys claim to be all in with SCIENCE yet you fight common sense scientific inquiry every step of the way.

The negative effects are almost entirely the result of our reaction to the covid. We made a choice to respond to covid differently then the flu and it has cost us dearly.

Again, Dr. Henderson laid it all out for us back in 2006:

The government took steps they didn't need to take, and continue to do so. School age kids and college kids should have continued on, unabated. We knew before this all started that shutting things down was not the answer. People had studied the issue decades ago, but people chose not to follow that advice.
The word we suggests that you have friends or associations. C’mon the posters on here are pretty gullible, but seriously. Masks, social distancing, and shutdowns do work, but not without near 100% cooperation. The “mask is a threat to my freedom“ crew sabotaged the effectiveness.

The word we suggests that you have friends or associations. C’mon the posters on here are pretty gullible, but seriously. Masks, social distancing, and shutdowns do work, but not without near 100% cooperation. The “mask is a threat to my freedom“ crew sabotaged the effectiveness.
Mask compliance was over 90% per the governor...and we had record number of cases. They just provide a false sense of security. Social distancing does help. Shutdowns can too but not a good idea.

The masks don’t work, and neither do shut downs. We had near 100% compliance. It’s cool though that you think they do. You see, a virus is much, much smaller than the pores of the mask you are wearing. Only a fool would think they provide protection.

The masks don’t work, and neither do shut downs. We had near 100% compliance. It’s cool though that you think they do. You see, a virus is much, much smaller than the pores of the mask you are wearing. Only a fool would think they provide protection.
You’re right, but let me make a suggestion. I think you and your buddies should go maskless to the nearest Spring Break site ASAP. Have you ever seen a COVID survivor get interviewed? They often admit that they should have listened to the experts instead of some dumbchit on Fox. Give it some thought.

You’re right, but let me make a suggestion. I think you and your buddies should go maskless to the nearest Spring Break site ASAP. Have you ever seen a COVID survivor get interviewed? They often admit that they should have listened to the experts instead of some dumbchit on Fox. Give it some thought.
Lol. "Covid survivor". I guess I am qualified. It makes you sick. It was a tough couple of days. Then you get better. Just like other times you get sick.

You do understand the number of "survivors" is in the 99% range, right? You're acting like it's ebola.

I had it back in November, despite following the mandated protocols. Again, why you continue to think a certain way, despite the data presented here, as well as experts and their research is truly dumbfounding. Masks don’t work, logic and science explains why they wouldn’t, and the data provides the proof. All the recent research shows shut downs don’t work either. Yet you continue to cling to this ridiculous idea.

Lol. "Covid survivor". I guess I am qualified. It makes you sick. It was a tough couple of days. Then you get better. Just like other times you get sick.

You do understand the number of "survivors" is in the 99% range, right? You're acting like it's ebola.
And, do you understand that not everyone one infected had your experience. And, do you understand that you may have infected others who had a much more difficult time than you did. And, do you understand it has killed 550, 000 Americans and counting. And, do you understand that acting like it is no big deal has made it a lot more dangerous for other people. And, do you understand that when describe it as no big deal it effects people’s decision to get the vaccine. And, do understand that, although protection from the variants looks good for those who got the vaccine, it has been very hard on those who did not. Same old bull hit.

I had it back in November, despite following the mandated protocols. Again, why you continue to think a certain way, despite the data presented here, as well as experts and their research is truly dumbfounding. Masks don’t work, logic and science explains why they wouldn’t, and the data provides the proof. All the recent research shows shut downs don’t work either. Yet you continue to cling to this ridiculous idea.
Why would I listen to you when the experts say the opposite? For that matter, why would I listen to you about anything health related. If you had major automobile problems, would you listen to the best repairmen and take their advice, or some moron who believed in conspiracy theories about automobiles?

Why would I listen to you when the experts say the opposite? For that matter, why would I listen to you about anything health related. If you had major automobile problems, would you listen to the best repairmen and take their advice, or some moron who believed in conspiracy theories about automobiles?
The people giving us guidance on covid aren't the best "repairmen" as you put it.

Mask compliance was over 90% per the governor...and we had record number of cases. They just provide a false sense of security. Social distancing does help. Shutdowns can too but not a good idea.
He actually said 94% in his last briefing...

Nobody who on here that thinks masks are the answer has ever told us why cases keep going up with such a stellar rate of compliance.

(that's because nobody in their right mind thinks that another 6-7%, (which gets us to 100% , "then they do work" :ROFLMAO:) will defeat this virus.

Last edited:
And, do you understand that not everyone one infected had your experience. And, do you understand that you may have infected others who had a much more difficult time than you did. And, do you understand it has killed 550, 000 Americans and counting. And, do you understand that acting like it is no big deal has made it a lot more dangerous for other people. And, do you understand that when describe it as no big deal it effects people’s decision to get the vaccine. And, do understand that, although protection from the variants looks good for those who got the vaccine, it has been very hard on those who did not. Same old bull hit.
Most people infected have had my experience. The numbers prove that out. Like any illness, it affects some worse than others. 550k died WITH covid, not necessarily FROM covid. Doubtful I infected others that had a worse time. Contact traced at work (everyone is fine) and isolated as soon as I had symptoms. People are getting the vaccine (you were tooting Biden's horn on this a couple of days ago) but each person need to decide on their own if it makes sense for them or not.

It's clear you're terrified of this thing. That's your right. Me? I didn't enjoy getting sick but I am not terrified of it. What's worse is I followed all the expert guidelines (you know, those "experts" you love) and STILL got it. Because, the virus is going to run its course.