Trump & ATL Chick-Fil-A

a56.gif
That is hilarious...trump has to stage a positive event for Blacks.

Last edited:
Was it your mother, sister or ex that hurt you?

Seriously, most women have no need for abortion, it's an academic exercise. The state of their finances is very real and affects each one. They will vote in the interest of their wallet as is almost always the case...as the famous quote goes "its the economy stupid"

Rational people understand the issue is being handled at the state level where it always belonged.
Nope, and I understand all of that…but women are not rational. They are ruled by emotion and they stick together. You’ll see when the election results and exit polls are released in November.

Something I have noticed, Trump goes into an establishment buys and shares. If that was Biden the press would be asking him as he left what flavor milkshake did you get and did you have to pay for it? By the way I have yet to see Biden in a Chick-Fil-A.
Trump was found guilty of stealing from his charity. He does not share. He steals. Biden has given over 1 million to charity in the last 6 years.

Who claimed otherwise? She shouted out she had organized for Trump in the past on the video 🤷‍♂️ its not some gotcha.

Once again more worried about the messenger than the message...which is why Dems are losing their grip on that demographic.
Nobody said it was a big deal. The whole thing was staged with plants and payments just like his rallies. It’s his standard operating proceedure.

11996696.gif
Nobody said it was a big deal. The whole thing was staged with plants and payments just like his rallies. It’s his standard operating proceedure.
"blacks could never support Trump/conservative policy so these people are paid plants" 😂

Why does it have to be planned and planted. Are the large crowds that come out to hear a Trump rally all planted ? Tell me if Biden was capable (which he is not) do you really think the crowds would be as large at a rally by him? Passed examples and history of Biden gatherings say no. You sure drink the Kool-Aid given out by the Democrats. If I was going to give you a word of advice like Biden does "Don't"! It
looks bad on you.

just to let you know, it is NOT like the plants that the demorats use like at JAN 6th

you caught on, Trump pays 10,000-40,000 people to travel around America to be at his rallys.... how much do you think Trump pays them?

Trump was found guilty of stealing from his charity. He does not share. He steals. Biden has given over 1 million to charity in the last 6 years.

Weird he worked 4 years for the American people and didn't take a dime in salary.

Build Back Stupid!

Why does it have to be planned and planted. Are the large crowds that come out to hear a Trump rally all planted ? Tell me if Biden was capable (which he is not) do you really think the crowds would be as large at a rally by him? Passed examples and history of Biden gatherings say no. You sure drink the Kool-Aid given out by the Democrats. If I was going to give you a word of advice like Biden does "Don't"! It
looks bad on you.
Obviously, there are a lot of tools who go to Trump rallies on their own. He just plants and pays certain folks to sit behind the stage or to engage in certain interactions. This should not be news to you.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
In 2008 Obama's campaign gave out 10 years worth of tax returns for then Senator Biden. Those returns show he gave an average of 369 dollars a year to charity. This came form an ABC news report not from some right leaning news media. In 2022 the Bidens gave 20,180 dollars to 20 charities with the largest going to the Beau Biden Foundation which was 5,000. 2022 would be some would be about in the middle of your six year time frame. So with that history of the Bidens charity giving I am going to call YOU out as giver of lies and false information. Show me proof where the Bidens gave the million in the last six years. To give a a mil they would have to give an average of 166,000 a year and in 22 they came up just a little short.

Do you know it is required that the Presidents returns be audited? In fact Biden got caught cheating on his since becoming president and had to pay 13 dollars to correct the shortage. Now I have found out the required audits of Trump's returns during his four years in office have never been completed. ( My thought on this) Maybe this is why Joe thought the IRS needs thousand of more employees.

Trump set the record for votes received by an incumbent and yet we are to believe he has so little support he has to pay people to show up at rallies and various appearances. 😂

In 2008 Obama's campaign gave out 10 years worth of tax returns for then Senator Biden. Those returns show he gave an average of 369 dollars a year to charity. This came form an ABC news report not from some right leaning news media. In 2022 the Bidens gave 20,180 dollars to 20 charities with the largest going to the Beau Biden Foundation which was 5,000. 2022 would be some would be about in the middle of your six year time frame. So with that history of the Bidens charity giving I am going to call YOU out as giver of lies and false information. Show me proof where the Bidens gave the million in the last six years. To give a a mil they would have to give an average of 166,000 a year and in 22 they came up just a little shorthe majo
The majority of his charitable giving came in 2017/18 when he made 15.6M. His financial disclosures showed he had given more than any other candidate in 2020. Trump stole from charities. Biden gave to charities. Let that sink in for a second.

Trump set the record for votes received by an incumbent and yet we are to believe he has so little support he has to pay people to show up at rallies and various appearances. 😂
I've been to two rallys for Trump , never recieved a dime......

Obviously, there are a lot of tools who go to Trump rallies on their own. He just plants and pays certain folks to sit behind the stage or to engage in certain interactions. This should not be news to you.
Says the man that lies like a true left leaning drinker of the Democrats Kool-Aid. Why should I believe a person that can not even get close to the truth on the charity giving of his hero Joe. I am calling everything you post as BS until you start telling the truth and admit your lies. If what you say is true (which it is not) I might point out that Biden does not seem to be able to pay anyone enough to come support and hear him.

Says the man that lies like a true left leaning drinker of the Democrats Kool-Aid. Why should I believe a person that can not even get close to the truth on the charity giving of his hero Joe. I am calling everything you post as BS until you start telling the truth and admit your lies. If what you say is true (which it is not) I might point out that Biden does not seem to be able to pay anyone enough to come support and hear him.
You are a liar. The 1M figure came from a review of his tax returns leading up to the 2020 election. Fortune magazine published a story on his income, net worth, and charitable giving.

The story of how Biden became a wealthy man in the wake of his vice presidency, leveraging his fame to sell books and deliver speeches, has been told many times. But a closer look at the math prompts a question that hasn’t been asked: Why isn’t Biden even richer? If someone starts with a $2.5 million net worth and earns $17.3 million while the markets are raging, you’d expect him to be worth more than $8 million. So what happened to Biden’s money? Well, $7 million of it covered taxes, another $1.3 million went to charity, $180,000 paid for household staff and an estimated $80,000 went toward interest on mortgages. Take those items out, though, and you’re still a few million above Biden’s estimated net worth.

Trumps steals from charities. Biden gives to them. Accept the fact that you worship such scum.

Why does it have to be planned and planted. Are the large crowds that come out to hear a Trump rally all planted ?
At this point, some Trumpsters are traveling like Deadheads or Phish Phans, so kinda, yeah

Tell me if Biden was capable (which he is not) do you really think the crowds would be as large at a rally by him? Passed examples and history of Biden gatherings say no. You sure drink the Kool-Aid given out by the Democrats. If I was going to give you a word of advice like Biden does "Don't"! It
looks bad on you.
Everything that Joe Biden does is staged, right down to his note cards. Directions that tell FJB just who to let ask him what question, and how to respond to it.

Democrat apologists are not serious people.

Al comes into the light. Probese is a serial liar.

Good times.