True Team Ohio

I want to thank everyone who attended the Cary Kolat clinic yesterday. The kids worked super hard and were well behaved.

See you in June for David Habat

Guy Sako
Defense Soap
216-255-8748

Well, I might be a little biased but even though Sako, Defense Soap and Westshore are All Saints Eds this is good for Ohio freestyle to grow.

Well, I might be a little biased but even though Sako, Defense Soap and Westshore are All Saints Eds this is good for Ohio freestyle to grow.
How is anything all Saint Eds good for Ohio Wrestling, Coach Sako owns Defense Soap and Head Coach for Westshore. All Westshore studs go to Saint Eds. Keep buying Defense Soap and sending your wrestlers to Westshore and the Saint Eds dynasty will get stronger. Companies don't advertise out of the goodness of their hearts they advertise to increase sales and make money MARKETING 101 I took it at CSU

Sooo.. the Burnetts are very instrumental in this. They are very likely to give st. eds serious runs for their money over the next 8 years. Would Guy and Jodi be working together for the best of the youth if it was all about recruiting for Eds? Does Ohio State and Michigan work together to make better football players. People looking for the recruiting angle are just haters. I dont think that doing a camp in Dublin where coffman kids all train is looking to get those coffman kids to move north... SMH

Sooo.. the Burnetts are very instrumental in this. They are very likely to give st. eds serious runs for their money over the next 8 years. Would Guy and Jodi be working together for the best of the youth if it was all about recruiting for Eds? Does Ohio State and Michigan work together to make better football players. People looking for the recruiting angle are just haters. I dont think that doing a camp in Dublin where coffman kids all train is looking to get those coffman kids to move north... SMH
??? obviously not recruiting kids from Columbus, an Ohio team has to train and advertise in Ohio. By the way there was a Columbus kid that started for a while last year on Saint Eds roster.
How is anything all Saint Eds good for Ohio Wrestling, Coach Sako owns Defense Soap and Head Coach for Westshore. All Westshore studs go to Saint Eds. Keep buying Defense Soap and sending your wrestlers to Westshore and the Saint Eds dynasty will get stronger. Companies don't advertise out of the goodness of their hearts they advertise to increase sales and make money MARKETING 101 I took it at CSU

June 13th is the second camp/combine event for team OH. This event is begin held at the Dawg House in Milan. David Habat is the clinician. I had the pleasure of being David's youth coach. A tremendous young man and wrestler. This camp is open to any and all OAC state placers. Even if you have no intentions of wrestling on the team I would recommend these camps. The atmosphere, partners, and clinicians are the best we can make them for these kids.

Guy Sako
Defense Soap
216-255-8748

Last edited:
??? obviously not recruiting kids from Columbus, an Ohio team has to train and advertise in Ohio. By the way there was a Columbus kid that started for a while last year on Saint Eds roster.
I see, but given all that it still gets kids wrestling

I think this is a great idea for the development of Ohio Youth Wrestling. Coach Riggs is a class act, with that being said, I hope it is all for the right reasons as in for the kids and there growth and there are no private conversations on how to get these kids to some how end up at St. Ed's.