Troy Davis Named New Louisville Leopards Head Football Coach

I know this is a football forum, but congrats to Louisville on their State Championship in wrestling. Makes a fellow proud to be a Leopard !!
Coach Rocky is a heck of a coach. Was building some great teams at Jackson before he left. Awesome guy and couldn’t be happier for him!

Has Louisville been close in wrestling in the recent past or did this come out of nowhere? Congrats to the Leps!
Louisville was never world beaters till Rocky got there. I think he’s been there about 6 years now. I would say they were usually an arm and a leg behind Lake and Perry when it comes to stark country wrestling. But they were typically around the 3rd or fourth best wrestling school In the county. But this year they are the top dog. No doubt about it.

I am lost with what you posted. Concerning football here is why Lake and Alliance dropped the series

1996 Alliance 33 Lake 7........ After this game the series is tied 6 wins each
1997 Lake 7 Alliance 6, Alliance lost to Hoover and their last game to Boardman that year, if they beat Boardman they get the playoffs and Lake doesn't
1998 Lake 40 Alliance 14
1999 Lake 66 Alliance 0
2000 Lake 50 Alliance 6
2001 Lake 28 Alliance 6
2002 Lake 40 Alliance 0 .
.....after this game the series is 12 to 6 Lake
2003 Alliance 15 Lake 14.....numerous starters for Lake did not play this game do to the flu...is one of the few games that an illness actually had an affect. This is the last game Lake and Alliance played

Take a look at those scores and you will see why Alliance decided to go another direction. I do not remember any fighting between players

Ahh the end of the Joel Cockley era and the beginning Chris Zurbrugg teams. Remember Alliance fielding 20 kids for a varsity football team and playing a federal league schedule.

Any other updates? Coaching staff in place yet? I’m sure everyone has plenty of time on their hands with this Covid-19 Hysteria