TRAC 2021

He walks into a job with a very experienced and talented Sr. class with a Sr 3 year starter at QB and strong Jr class lead by a kid with an OSU offer. That should set him up to have early success.

Damn. Goodyear bought Cooper. There goes my favorite affordable tire. And something like that has to affect the football program, I'm telling ya.

I realize Riverdale isn't exactly a great job. But I'm sure Findlay could have done a lot better than a guy who lost to Arcadia by 28

On one hand, I hope Adams can do good for Findlay's program as much as Pees did but on the other hand, Pees is undoubtedly the better coach, and from what I've heard it seems that Findlay could have gone with a better option.

Good luck to Coach Adams, though.

On one hand, I hope Adams can do good for Findlay's program as much as Pees did but on the other hand, Pees is undoubtedly the better coach, and from what I've heard it seems that Findlay could have gone with a better option.

Good luck to Coach Adams, though.

Who was the better option? I am curious who applied for the job with all the upside the program has.

Findlay school system is in shambles....they have little jobs available and the dude was already in the district as an employee. I'm guessing that had a lot to do with him getting the job.

Reminds me of the Gene Chizik hiring at Auburn. Chizik was considered the best assistant coach in college football and was DC on the undefeated Auburn team in 04 and the Nat'l Championship Texas team the next year but all anyone could talk about was how he was not able to resurrect the bottom feeder of the Big 12 Iowa State into a contender in 2 seasons and all of a sudden he is a bum. But, he was an Auburn guy and who the university wanted so he got the job.

Last edited: