Top Week 1 Games 2021

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
I know it's a little early, what are some of the top games scheduled for week 1 of the 2021 season?

Mogadore vs Mogadore Field...hopefully finally a renewal of this long time neighborhood rivalry. And hopefully Mogadore Field does their part to continue the game!!

Norwalk vs Mansfield Senior. Two of the last 3 Region 10 winners. I'm assuming in Norwalk since it was supposed to be for 2020.

Avon hosts Brunswick. Avon will be Avon, but I have no idea what's expected at B'wick next season. It seems their program is trending in the right direction, at least.

I plan to take this game in if all is back to normal. These two fans bases are just crazy passionate and I love it!!!! Their only a few miles apart and have always wanted to witness this one live.
Sure to be a classic with the Tomcat Faithful and the Buckeye Faithful hopefully being able to pack Glouster Memorial this year. This years game should be a classic as Trimble returns everyone. I'm not sure who Nelsonville-York returns.

Marion Local @ Wapakoneta

Big game for the Flyers, maybe not so much for the Redskins ( if that is still their nickname and Biden by EO does not change it ).

Nice to see it took 3 whole posts for some idiot to make it political.

Take your damn politics and shove it. Some of us actually want to talk football.

Some good NW Ohio games:

Van Wert @ Bryan
Wauseon @ Fairview
Liberty Center @ Tinora

Not necessarily GOOD, but always big: Napoleon @ Defiance. 99th meeting in 2021.

I'm really interested in Marion Local vs. Wapak

How will Wapak fare against a MAC school is a big question. They typically hold their own against Minster in their scrimmage every year.

Ironton leads the series 18-13. The started with a home and home series in 1982 and have played each other since 1994. They weren't able to play last year because all of Ironton's games were in conference. Wheelersburg won 8 straight from 2013 to 2018. In 2019, Ironton won 30-6.