Top travel programs in Northeast Ohio

Care to expound on your opinion? What’s going to change? No one is catching OEB and Release for best in NE Ohio.
1st off your crazy if you think OEB NORTH is in the same conversation as Release

simply put. just like anything it’s cyclical. summer guys are wearing out their welcome, people are getting sick of programs, programs arent adapting, some programs are getting $$$ hungry, etc

1st off your crazy if you think OEB NORTH is in the same conversation as Release

simply put. just like anything it’s cyclical. summer guys are wearing out their welcome, people are getting sick of programs, programs arent adapting, some programs are getting $$$ hungry,

simply put. just like anything it’s cyclical. summer guys are wearing out their welcome, people are getting sick of programs, programs arent adapting, some programs are getting $$$ hungry, etc
Ohio Elite is most certainly ahead of Release. North and South. It’s not even close. Sure Release may still be the new flashy thing but they don’t develop players. They steal already committed players. They don’t have the same coaching or training. And that’s not even close and it’s a fact.

Ohio Elite is most certainly ahead of Release. North and South. It’s not even close. Sure Release may still be the new flashy thing but they don’t develop players. They steal already committed players. They don’t have the same coaching or training. And that’s not even close and it’s a fact.

agree with you and the main theme of this post and agree with the majority of ur posts in the thread. release doesnt develop at all.

not a buyer of what oeb is selling. can you expand on their training and development that makes them look ur top? looking from a competitive level i don’t see them do well in many big events

Last edited:
agree with you and the main theme of this post and agree with the majority of ur posts in the thread. release doesnt develop at all.

not a buyer of what oeb is selling. can you expand on their training and development that makes them look ur top? looking from a competitive level i don’t see them do well in many big events
My son graduated from college in 2019. Played for a mid-major here in Ohio. He played on some pretty good teams back in day (9u-16U)....though none of them were part of any "organization. A single team program from 9-12, another single team for 13 and 14 and a new team 15-16 due to a coach moving away. He played 17U for Ohio Elite. They were fantastic with getting him in front of coaches and making sure they followed thru with any contacts/questions they received about my son. He committed halfway thru his junior summer. I guess my question is this....do you want to "do well in big events" or do you want you son to develop as a player. Sure, my son could have gone to play in a big organization earlier, but for what? He had great coaching, played with over a dozen kids thru the years that ended up at D1's or D2's and got a nice scholarship himself. Sure he had trophies from some tourneys when he was 9-10, but none after that lol because how many 16 year olds want a plastic trophy or a cheap ring? I guess you need to consider what the "ultimate goal" is? Win events or get noticed by colleges (if that's the goal).