Top Throwers

trackandfield

I haven't been keeping up with throwing as well as I used to years ago. Who are some of the top throwers around the state this year?

I haven't been keeping up with throwing as well as I used to years ago. Who are some of the top throwers around the state this year?
Some of the top throwers that I'm aware of are: Arbaugh( Van Buren), Zimmerman New Albany), Wirtz( Avon), Rimac(Brunswick), Janowicz(Canton Central Catholic). All throw indoor & outdoor.

JAVMAN83

Watch for up-and-coming junior, Gabe Hickman (Cincinnati Turpin). He's leading the shot put at 57' 7 1/2". Human brains are still the best at algorithms. MileSplit's listing of Hayden Tobias in 1st is incorrect. He's from Fishers, Indiana. MileSplit's algorithms aren't the best. There are other mistakes on their site. Human beings are still the best filters.

Mile split does make a lot of mistakes. They had the same kid listed in the top 10 for discus 3 times since he had a hyphen in his name and it was spelled different. There are a lot of good throwers across all three divisions this year.

JAVMAN83

Mile split does make a lot of mistakes. They had the same kid listed in the top 10 for discus 3 times since he had a hyphen in his name and it was spelled different. There are a lot of good throwers across all three divisions this year.
Yes, but they are still an outstanding service along with a few others. My critique is not meant as being derogatory, only as an observation.