Top moment in sports 2013

Hands down, the top sports moment was the FA Cup Final. For those not familiar, it is a year-long English soccer tournament involving over 750 clubs. The Final, played at Wembley Stadium, was Wigan vs. Manchester City. To put this matchup in perspective, it was the Florida Marlins vs. the New York Yankees... the Charlotte Bobcats vs. the Miami Heat... the Cleveland Browns vs. the Seattle Seahawks. This video shows how the match was won.

And for those who say the game has no magnitude... more people watched it worldwide than the Super Bowl.

Hands down, the top sports moment was the FA Cup Final. For those not familiar, it is a year-long English soccer tournament involving over 750 clubs. The Final, played at Wembley Stadium, was Wigan vs. Manchester City. To put this matchup in perspective, it was the Florida Marlins vs. the New York Yankees... the Charlotte Bobcats vs. the Miami Heat... the Cleveland Browns vs. the Seattle Seahawks. This video shows how the match was won.

And for those who say the game has no magnitude... more people watched it worldwide than the Super Bowl.

I don't really find anything in futbol significant, unless the idiot fans actually kill each other after a match.

The FG return is fresh but I'd have to agree with the Boston Bombing - Boston wins Worlds Series. It will all be connected. Every "top" list I've seen includes non-sports happenings in sports moments. Hard to top people killed in the middle of the event. I think the bombing will top most lists if for no other reason, a FG return seems insensitive in comparison.