Top girls program in the state

IVCguy...in regards to the program that you're speaking of, do you know what the story is on their big girl? Is she going to be back this season?

IVCguy,

Why does there have to be a single answer? That's just silly. There are a lot of programs deserving of recognition. Instead of posting a juvenile attack on everyone else's choices all you had to do was say how great Dave and Hiland are.

Watched Tecumseh the other night. I was impressed.

They are pretty good but they play in a weak conference. I saw them against Lakota West at the beginning of the year and they hung in until early in the 4th qtr and even led at half but ultimately got worn down as they aren’t very deep and are too reliant on Griffits and Thomas. If they had someone who could score in post like they had 3 years ago their chances at advancing farther in the tournament like they did that year when they made it to the district.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IVCguy...in regards to the program that you're speaking of, do you know what the story is on their big girl? Is she going to be back this season?

Sorry. Lost track of this thread.

Weaver is done. I think she had stress fractures in her back. It's a shame. She would have been a force this year. 2 years ago I saw her at state one on one on a fast break do a show and around the back dribble lay up. You just don't see girls of that size doing that move often. It was a "whoa" moment.

Hiland, uncharacteristically, has quite a few bigs. Not as tall as Weaver, but several girls around that 6' area that can play. They have a frosh that is supposed to be the next big thing - pun intended. She is still getting her bearings, she is contributing now, and I bet she will help them win some tournament games.

IVCguy,

Why does there have to be a single answer? That's just silly. There are a lot of programs deserving of recognition. Instead of posting a juvenile attack on everyone else's choices all you had to do was say how great Dave and Hiland are.
Why would you read into my comments that there is only a single answer?

I just found it odd that in a discussion about "programs" there was no mention of a coach with 600 wins and a program with 5 championships and 14? final four appearances in the last 20 years.

I also found it interesting that there was a comment about that in D3 it's AC and no one worthy of mention, or something along those lines. Hmmm. Seems like I remember a team losing to AC in OT in the regionals very narrowly. That doesn't strike me as a program that has no peer - particularly when Hiland and Dave are 5-4 against AC in the great 9 games between the two programs.

They do it in different ways, but both are great programs.