Toledo Area Job Openings

Took the words right out of my mouth! Maybe second time around for her will be better though
A lot of these new TAAC schools hired coaches with AAU teams. Is the girls TAAC going to mirror the boys TAAC as it pertains to transfers next year?

A lot of these new TAAC schools hired coaches with AAU teams. Is the girls TAAC going to mirror the boys TAAC as it pertains to transfers next year?
Very well could be, especially with CS open recruiting, although I don't see him lasting long when the new AD takes over. Side note McCoy's AAU team is having the same fate as when she was at WHS

Very well could be, especially with CS open recruiting, although I don't see him lasting long when the new AD takes over. Side note McCoy's AAU team is having the same fate as when she was at WHS
I figured it wouldn’t take long. Any word who Stritch got in the transfer portal?

Breaking news- Scott’s coach has resigned instead of facing an investigation.

Also Tiffani has resigned at Bowsher

Two more jobs for the list

Did they hire someone?
They haven’t it doesn’t close until May 10th.

OH is a interesting job

The two 6 footers and three outstanding 8th graders.

The question is does Skiver stay or end up at ND and where do the twins end up?

OH with the right hire will be able to keep all 3 8th graders.

Last edited:
They haven’t it doesn’t close until May 10th.

OH is a interesting job

The two 6 footers and three outstanding 8th graders.

The question is does Skiver stay or end up at ND and where do the twins end up?

OH with the right hire will be able to keep all 3 8th graders.
Could be a great job. A place like that though sounds like the parents can be a huge issue. But I’m not sure. Could be the opposite.

Bob Brown which also has a daughter that is one of the best 7th grade players in the area.

Did they hire someone?

Tiffani did a great job at Bowsher?

What investigation for the Scott coach?
Tiffani did do well at Bowsher. It helps when you can bring in Kelaysia. It sounds like she was moving on to greener pastures however the parents are furious and threatening to blow the whistle on some recruiting infractions. She knows this will be detrimental to her future so she is trying to rescind her resignation. Someone told me she has another big transfer she was going to take with her to her new gig that might end up at Bowsher if she gets her job back. No word if TPS will let her come back. It is still posted as open.
AD at Scott will not comment as he is no longer an employee. So I have no idea why he was asked to leave.

Tiffani did do well at Bowsher. It helps when you can bring in Kelaysia. It sounds like she was moving on to greener pastures however the parents are furious and threatening to blow the whistle on some recruiting infractions. She knows this will be detrimental to her future so she is trying to rescind her resignation. Someone told me she has another big transfer she was going to take with her to her new gig that might end up at Bowsher if she gets her job back. No word if TPS will let her come back. It is still posted as open.
AD at Scott will not comment as he is no longer an employee. So I have no idea why he was asked to leave.
Did Scott hire someone? I have not seen that job posted

Par for the course. Clifton was suspended for the first round of the 2021-2022 Sectionals for recruiting. Perfect fit. Terry wasn’t going to recruit. Such a Central Catholic move here.. Can he get his AAU kids in the building? We will see. If not we will find out if he can coach without talent as they should be middle of the pack in the CSHL this year.
That's a fairly big name that I wasn't expecting to pop up here. Obviously you know a lot more than I, but this doesn't sound like a bad hire, no?

That's a fairly big name that I wasn't expecting to pop up here. Obviously you know a lot more than I, but this doesn't sound like a bad hire, no?
I get that he had some success, but are we going to forget that he left Springfield in an awful situation? Couldn't field a jv team so had to play 2 quarters at best and had a total of 12-13 girls in the entire program, for a Division 1 school. You're telling me this was their best option if you Central?

I get that he had some success, but are we going to forget that he left Springfield in an awful situation? Couldn't field a jv team so had to play 2 quarters at best and had a total of 12-13 girls in the entire program, for a Division 1 school. You're telling me this was their best option if you Central?
They need a recruiter there and that he will be able to do a lot easier at Central Catholic. That’s probably the vision. He will probably add pieces pretty quickly. That’s what these schools go for right away. Someone to get the kids in. Springfield is not that spot.

Agreed. He left Springfield in shambles. Jury is out as to whether he can coach without top level kids.

List:

Cory-Rawson - hired Megan Siesel
Delphos Jefferson
Fremont SJCC
Lima Central Catholic - hired Rosie Williams
Loudonville
Maumee Valley Country Day - hired Niki McCoy
Northwood - hired Vince Webb
Norwalk - hired Kyle Brubaker
Norwalk St. Paul - hired Steve Frazee
Otsego - hired Andy Stickel
Perkins - hired Leia Lyden
Sandusky SMCC
South Central
Springfield - hired James Pierce
Tiffin Columbian - hired Morgan Harrigan
Toledo Bowsher
Toledo Central Catholic - hired Clifton Hodges
Toledo Christian - hired Charlotte Jones
Toledo Scott
Western Reserve

List:

Cory-Rawson - hired Megan Siesel
Delphos Jefferson
Fremont SJCC
Lima Central Catholic - hired Rosie Williams
Loudonville
Maumee Valley Country Day - hired Niki McCoy
Northwood - hired Vince Webb
Norwalk - hired Kyle Brubaker
Norwalk St. Paul - hired Steve Frazee
Otsego - hired Andy Stickel
Perkins - hired Leia Lyden
Sandusky SMCC
South Central
Springfield - hired James Pierce
Tiffin Columbian - hired Morgan Harrigan
Toledo Bowsher
Toledo Central Catholic - hired Clifton Hodges
Toledo Christian - hired Charlotte Jones
Toledo Scott
Western Reserve
ottawa hills job is open, I believe it closes today

Par for the course. Clifton was suspended for the first round of the 2021-2022 Sectionals for recruiting. Perfect fit. Terry wasn’t going to recruit. Such a Central Catholic move here.. Can he get his AAU kids in the building? We will see. If not we will find out if he can coach without talent as they should be middle of the pack in the CSHL this year.
Kind of what I thought. Surprised that he was hired, but not as to why he was hired. He'll certainly get kids into the building, just hope he's not as sloppy with it like Haney was.

I don't think they'll be terribly talentless, maybe young and with some coaching transition troubles. I like Bolden/Justen/Pietras. Hard to replace Farrugia Clay and BK though. They could handle NDA but not FGR, It'll be interesting to see how that plays out next season without those three.

Kind of what I thought. Surprised that he was hired, but not as to why he was hired. He'll certainly get kids into the building, just hope he's not as sloppy with it like Haney was.

I don't think they'll be terribly talentless, maybe young and with some coaching transition troubles. I like Bolden/Justen/Pietras. Hard to replace Farrugia Clay and BK though. They could handle NDA but not FGR, It'll be interesting to see how that plays out next season without those three.
FGR is a machine.