Toledo Area Basketball 22-23

I think it's a bad move but we'll see. The girls & boys games are so different, I can't imagine running a program in either sport until at least being an assistant for a year. The guys game is more vertical & offensively driven, whereas due to height/leaping ability girls ball tends to be more physical and defense creates offense. The drills are also considerably different
Scott not only posted the job but reached out to multiple assistant coaches in the area to avoid going this route. In the end, no one qualified would take the gig thus they had to pull the trigger on EH.

Family not on same page as new baseball coach.
Isn't Jamie the AD? He can fix that. ;)

I know nothing of the situation but the kid has been in his dad's hip pocket for his entire life. Sometimes it is healthy to separate a bit. Eastwood obviously has a really good program with a really good coach. Kid should do well there.

I know nothing of the situation but the kid has been in his dad's hip pocket for his entire life. Sometimes it is healthy to separate a bit. Eastwood obviously has a really good program with a really good coach. Kid should do well there.
Exactly my first thought. How does the yearly review go with the disgruntled parent/AD go with coach?

I know nothing of the situation but the kid has been in his dad's hip pocket for his entire life. Sometimes it is healthy to separate a bit. Eastwood obviously has a really good program with a really good coach.
they out of Boos yet? They had quite a stocked mini-bar going there.

they out of Boos yet? They had quite a stocked mini-bar going there.
They seem to grow Boos on trees out there.

I do not think they will have another Cade Boos in the pipeline anytime soon. That kid is pretty special.

Eastwood fans do not hang out in this forum otherwise I'd expect one to let us know just how stocked the shelf is.

They seem to grow Boos on trees out there.

I do not think they will have another Cade Boos in the pipeline anytime soon. That kid is pretty special.

Eastwood fans do not hang out in this forum otherwise I'd expect one to let us know just how stocked the shelf is.

Cade was the oldest. 2018 grad. Lake was the 2022 grad (quartback/pitcher). Case just graduated this past spring.

IMG_8766.jpeg

Makhi Leach transfers from Toledo Central Catholic to Toledo Whitmer and joins Tylin Patterson from Emmanuel Christian and McLeod from Wauseon.

Really good 2025 guard. Offers from Toledo and I think a couple more D1 schools.

Nice pickup for the Whitmer Panthers.