To whom it may concern...

MattandTimSwimming

Moderated User
What is all this high school swimming stuff...? Im pretty sure swimming is all about the summer clubs, which combine kids from X, Elder, Moeller, and every swim team in Cincinnati. And no, Im not talking about PPSL....cause PPSL sucks, Im talkin about Tri-County and the Four Bridges Relay for next year. With new recruits for next year, adding on to Joey Deters and Brad Langford. They are looking for Angelini and Miller Time. So you all better prepare for the beat down they are going to give this summer...

THATS RIGHT - BECKETT RIDGE IS GOING DOWN

i completely agree. The PPSL is O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D. Obviously the real competition is to be found in the Tri-County league. From what I hear, Four Bridges is going 2 stop the show next year at Tri- County's. How can you compete with a relay like that?

PPSL is not overrated. This coming summer you can look towards a strong Montgomery team whopping some serious --- over Anderson......

StxBomb said:
PPSL is not overrated. This coming summer you can look towards a strong Montgomery team whopping some serious --- over Anderson......

Just like last year I guess...oopps,no....Anderson Hills "no name" swimmers (like Garret Mandel) upset the big guns from Montgomery. Watch for more of the same this summer.

Watch out for Lakota Hills relay next year... Chris Fette and Jared Miller are coming over to join the team after the great recruiting of coach Mike Hazlebeck... that is what I've been hearing

bomb1 said:
Just like last year I guess...oopps,no....Anderson Hills "no name" swimmers (like Garret Mandel) upset the big guns from Montgomery. Watch for more of the same this summer.
I bet he went really fast

StxBomb said:
I bet he went really fast

Actually, he did. He won the 100 breast, had the fastest breast split on the medley relay and was on both relays that were won by Anderson Hills. And, best of all, he didn't trash talk, throw his goggles or demean other swimmmers.

Little do you know that Jared Miller has been asked to swim for the Four Bridges Country Club along with Matt Angelini...One is allowed to be a coach, and the other a lifeguard and both can swim for them... They join up with Joey Deters and Brad Langford to make a relay that is almost impossible to beat...