Tiger Woods act is TIRED

Once again Tiger woods lamented about his" missed chances" like he always does nowadays when he shoots a score off the pace at any given tournament ... someone needs to fill in this washed up pile of horse dung that when you play a bad round of golf ,no matter who you are , you missed chances ...that goes for anybody ...every guiy who shoots a bad round missed chances ... its like he just cant say , im not good enough today or i pooped my pants out there ...Tiger will NEVER win another masters or major ...he is not tip at restaurants and his ex wife just smoed him again

Once again Tiger woods lamented about his" missed chances" like he always does nowadays when he shoots a score off the pace at any given tournament ... someone needs to fill in this washed up pile of horse dung that when you play a bad round of golf ,no matter who you are , you missed chances ...that goes for anybody ...every guiy who shoots a bad round missed chances ... its like he just cant say , im not good enough today or i pooped my pants out there ...Tiger will NEVER win another masters or major ...he is not tip at restaurants and his ex wife just smoed him again

But the networks will continue to pump him up like he is still the dominant golfer of five years ago. He still means ratings. It irritates the he!! out of me when they switch to Tiger on the 17th green to watch him miss another birdie putt when he's eight strokes off the lead. I know he won a boatload of Honda Classics a year ago, but do you notice that Tiger wins only at courses that he knows like the back of his hand? That's why I think if he does win another major, it'll be the Masters because of his familiarity with Augusta. Problem for him is, most of the field knows it well, too, and no one on tour is intimidated by him anymore. I don't hate Tiger Woods by any means, I just wish the media would quit pumping up his game and his chances when dozens of golfers have passed him by and they get minimal coverage by comparison.

Can't say I agree with any of that. Tiger is still the best player in the world. He won 5 freaking tournaments last year for God's sake. If any other player did that, he'd be hailed as the best golfer in the world without debate. But since we're talking about Tiger, and he didn't win a major, I gotta read ignorant posts like these 2 on message boards saying he's "washed up" and "dozens of golfers have passed him by". Really? "Dozens of golfers have passed him by"? Are you kidding me? What "dozens" of golfers had a better season than him last year? Or are you saying he's already been passed by dozens this year? If so, you're going off of an awfully small sample size, don't you think? Either way that's a massively uninformed opinion.

Tiger is still the best golfer. Other players may not be AS scared or intimidated when they hear the roar of the crowd following Tiger, but they still always wonder. He just needs to put it together. Tiger is 38, could easily play in majors for another 12 years if he wants. Thats 48 majors if he plays in all of them. I wouldnt bet against him winning a a couple more or even the 4 he needs.

Can't say I agree with any of that. Tiger is still the best player in the world. He won 5 freaking tournaments last year for God's sake. If any other player did that, he'd be hailed as the best golfer in the world without debate. But since we're talking about Tiger, and he didn't win a major, I gotta read ignorant posts like these 2 on message boards saying he's "washed up" and "dozens of golfers have passed him by". Really? "Dozens of golfers have passed him by"? Are you kidding me? What "dozens" of golfers had a better season than him last year? Or are you saying he's already been passed by dozens this year? If so, you're going off of an awfully small sample size, don't you think? Either way that's a massively uninformed opinion.

+1

There are still a lot of people who tune into golf on TV and attend tournaments just to see Tiger. His personal life may be one people don't agree with, but on the golf course he's still an exciting golfer to watch.

he is a shell of his former self ...bulked up too much ..injuries have hampered him... he will never win another major like jack nicklaus did at age 46 ..Tiger is done winning majors and thus , he is never going to be considered a better golfer than jack niclaus ..the MAJORS are the measuring stick PERIOD . Tiger got out to an early surege by winning alot when he was younger but the train has stopped ...him winning 5 tournaments that meen nothin g last yr isnt pressure ..he cracks under pressure now in the big tournamnet s ,while...... back when he ruled golf ,he thrived under pressure ..he is just a normal tour player today ..no dofferent than bubba or mickelson and the younger guys coming up ..rory ,speith will now rule golf for awhile ...see you on the champions tour my asian .brotha Tiger ---

Saying the Players Championship "means nothing" is utterly ridiculous, that field is as stacked as any of the majors.

who cares ..its not a major you goof . how else should i try to explain this..ok ..lets try this Tiger is worse than he was last yr aleready and he keeps getting worse ... . there are more good ,young players from everywhere today so its tougher for him to win majors ... jack didnt have the kind of compeition in terms of quantity and quality that tiger now has to face ... Tiger is just not good eneough to win majors ..he may win the players or the johnnie walker or a honda here or there but he will not win majors ... he is done

Winning a major any year is tough. He's still the odds-on favorite to win any tournament he plays in. The fact that he won the Players last year shows that he can still win no matter how tough the field is. Winning 4 other tournaments last year doesn't hurt his case, either. Anyone arguing that he's not still the top player in the game is simply uninformed.

he is really playing like it today ...isn't he ??? he just doesn't have the proper fire and confidence he once possesed ..is he rankled #1 in teh world??yes ..for the time being .he will fall out of that slot shortly.... today he had the chance to at least put back to back rounds together and make a little run to scare mcilroy and he simply cant do it anymore ... if he doesnt get out oin front early in a tourbament , his chances of rallying are zero... im not taliking aout on a sunday final round ..im talking about in round 2 ...where he used to get himself at the top and stay there ... we all know he has never come back on last day of majors ... look he's not playing against old fuzzy zoeller and vijay singh and some of those others old fasts he beat in winning those early majors ...now he is the older guy ... i ,for one , believe that ernie els has been the more consistent golfer over his career ahead of Tiger ...Tiger hit a wall after taking off like a rocket ship ..now he is just floating around in space with no direction ...he 'd done

But the networks will continue to pump him up like he is still the dominant golfer of five years ago. He still means ratings. It irritates the he!! out of me when they switch to Tiger on the 17th green to watch him miss another birdie putt when he's eight strokes off the lead. I know he won a boatload of Honda Classics a year ago, but do you notice that Tiger wins only at courses that he knows like the back of his hand? That's why I think if he does win another major, it'll be the Masters because of his familiarity with Augusta. Problem for him is, most of the field knows it well, too, and no one on tour is intimidated by him anymore. I don't hate Tiger Woods by any means, I just wish the media would quit pumping up his game and his chances when dozens of golfers have passed him by and they get minimal coverage by comparison.

He got crushed at Tory Pines this year...he ALWAYS wins at Tory Pines...he can't even win on 'Tiger Proof' tracks now...hahaha...greatest ever my arse.

2nd greatest ever, I would say.

Those saying Rory has passed up Tiger, I present yesterday to you. Tiger would NEVER choke like that. That was a MASSIVE meltdown by Rory. He got caught by 4 nobodies who were trying their hardest to choke away the tournament themselves.

mcilroy is soft .l.mentally and physically . when you get the money these guys get at such an early age it softens you ..it has to..throw in the snapper he is getting from the tennis player bird and rory is livin like a king ... hopefully he will work on his game and not turn into a tub of goo because he has one of the best swings i have seen ..he is a natural..it just questions how much fire he has ..u r right tiger ,back in the day , would have sealed that tournament being out in front ... rory has a ways to go to be considered tiger -esque